Chapter 24

*KATHRYN'S POV*

I looked out the window as silence began to fill the air.
I saw us pass my street, and I looked over at Louis with a confused expression.
He just smirked as he took a quick glance at me.
"We passed my street..." I started, "And yours."
"I know." He simply said.
"What... where are you-"
"Don't worry Kathryn." He said calmly, "I'm not kidnapping you."

His words didn't comfort me like they should have.
Luckily, I knew Louis enough that he wasn't going to take me somewhere bad.

But where was he taking me?

I didn't say anything else, and I decided to trust Louis.
Even after all that's happened, I can't say that I've ever lost my trust in him.
.
.
.

"The Manchester Eye?" I questioned as we parked, "I don't understand..."
"You don't need to. I just wanted to talk to you somewhere other than one of our houses." He told me.
"But... this feels like a date..." I mumbled.
"How is it like a date?" He asked me.
"Just look at all these couples, Louis." I stated.
Sure enough, I was right about the Manchester Eye being more of a dating spot.
"Whatever, it's not a date Kathryn. Trust me." He started, "I just want to talk to you."
"Why here?" I questioned.
"Why not?"
I didn't say anything, and we got in line for the giant ferris wheel.

If anyone saw us here... we would be screwed.

Once we got on, we sat down and Louis began the conversation.
"Okay, so Kathryn... I don't understand why you're mad at me." He began.

And that pissed me off a little.

"I'm not mad at you." I lied.
"Then why did you leave the class?" He questioned.

"I didn't leave because I was angry with you... I left because I didn't feel like crying in front of the whole class."

"Why were you crying...?" He questioned.
His blue eyes were laced with worry as he looked at me.

"It's fine Louis, it doesn't matter." I said quietly.

"Yes it does. It matters to me, Kathryn." He stated.

"Okay... well I was crying because I always fuck everything up... and now I made you cheat on your girlfriend. And I messed up the stupid project..." tears began to run down my cheeks as I continued, "And I made Jessica hate me... and I make you guys fight...
I mean... we kissed, Louis. I ruined everything..."
Louis scooted closer to me, and put his arm around my shoulder.
"Hey, it's okay, you didn't ruin anything. I kissed you." He tried to comfort me.
"You... you got mad at me for kissing you back-"
"I know..." He interrupted, "I'm sorry, I was just mad that you weren't talking to me."

"So what then? Do we just pretend we never kissed?!" I snapped, "Just ignore everything we felt?!"

Tears continued to stain my cheeks. Even though I didn't mean to say that part out loud, I was too much of a mess to even care.

"Everything we felt...?" He questioned, "What do you mean?"

"Never mind... just forget it." I muttered.

"You said yourself that you thought of it as nothing... so we should just pretend it didn't happen." Louis suggested.

I did say that didn't I...

"Yeah." I agreed, forcing a smile onto my face.

Louis squeezed my shoulder as he whispered, "Hey it's okay, I'm here. You're fine."

I sniffed as I nodded, leaning into his shoulder. I wiped away my tears, and we looked out the window in silence.

.
.
.

"So there's a party next week. Harry's throwing it, you should go." Louis stated as he drove us back.
"Why would I want to go to a party, Louis." I reminded him.
"Because I'm gonna be there. I'll make sure you're not alone, don't worry." He explained, "And also, Harry is gonna be there -obviously- and you don't despise him, so you can hang out with him also."
"Uh, well..."
"And a bunch of my other friends are gonna be there and I can introduce you to them too. I'm sure they'll love you." He interrupted.
"But isn't Jessica gonna be there?" I questioned.
"Well yeah... But that's why you'll have Harry. Even if I don't entirely trust him with you." He went on, "It'll be really fun. Harry throws the best parties."
"Louis... I don't really do parties." I told him.
"Oh come on Kathryn it'll be fun. Trust me." He responded.
"I'll think about it..." I said.
We stopped at the driveway to my house.
"Okay, well it's tomorrow night. I'll pick you up then if you decide to go." He told me.
"Alright." I said, getting out of the car.
I walked up the pavement, and to the front door.
I waved goodbye to him, and he sped away as soon as I got inside.

{hiiiiiii sorry I didn't update on time I was at six flags and Disneyland and we came home really late. I had no wifi the entire time and I was sorta exhausted so everything was kinda difficult :/
But anyways,
Thx for reading please comment/vote if u enjoyed!!
Ily bye}