Chapter 47

*Louis' Pov*

"Aren't you gonna go after her?"

"No." I replied, "I'm tired of fighting. I'm just gonna leave her alone."

.
.
.

We both laughed at my rude comment.
"He is though! That is absolutely true!" I added.
She giggled, "Hey did I tell you that that one guy from the sandwich shop was gonna go on a date with me but he blew me off?"
"No? Did that actually happen?" I asked her.
"Yeah, it did. That's why I went to Harry in the first place." She sighed.
"Oh god, Kathryn. You deserve so much better than them. Trust me." I assured her.
"But you say that about everyone.." She began, "If I don't deserve Harry or Michael, then who do I deserve?"
My cheeks flushed at the first thought that came to my mind.
"Uh... Well, maybe you- you haven't met him yet. Maybe I haven't met him yet. I don't know..." I stammered,
"You're pretty amazing. It would be hard to find someone to compete with that."
She blushed at my comment, "Well thank you. I think you're pretty amazing too."

*Jessica's Pov*

"Do you love him?" He asked me.

"What? Of course I do. Why would you even ask-"

"Cause I'm not sure you do." He interrupted me.

"Well... I- I do." I replied.

"I don't believe you." He told me, "I think you're just afraid."

"Afraid? Afraid of what?"

"Of changing, of your true feelings." He explained, "You've been in the same routine with him for quite a while. You're afraid for it to change and admit you don't have feelings for him anymore."

I didn't say anything.

"But what would've caused these feelings to change, Jessica? Why did it change?" He asked me.

"I don't know..." I whispered.

"Was it because of you or because of him?"

"Well we have drifted apart because of his little whore friend-"

"And due to that you drifted apart with me." He added.

His hand was now holding mine, as if he was about to tell me something bad.

"You know, it's true what everyone's been saying." He told me.

"What?"

"Everyone thinks you guys are gonna break up. Me and Aaron bet 20 bucks on it." He gave me a sad smile.

"Why? Why does everyone think we're gonna break up? Why does everyone care?" I questioned.

"Well, we've all been rooting for you guys, truly." He replied, "And they think you like someone else now."

I felt nervous, and my heart began to race. I looked into his big brown eyes and felt my stomach flutter.

Tears began to stain my cheeks as I said, "I don't wanna like you Marcus. Our relationship was perfect, me and Louis'. We were so fucking happy. I just want it to be like that again. I don't wanna hurt him. I do like you, Marcus.
And you're right, I am afraid. I want it to be like it was, but I don't love Louis anymore. What do I do, Marcus? I just wanna make it work like it was. But I don't like the way he is anymore."
I was sobbing now, as I leaned on his shoulder.
"Hey, hey darling it's okay. It's okay." He kissed my cheek, looking me straight in the eyes as he said, "I know what you should do."
"What should I do?"
"Darling, you need to do whatever will make you happy. If you're happy with him you need to stay with him. If you're unhappy with him you need to leave." He told me.
"I'm happy with you..." I began, laying my head into his chest.
"I'm happy with you too, Jessica. I really like you." He said, "I wanna be with you. I wanna kiss you and treat you like a queen. I wanna take away all the pain that Louis has caused you."

"Marcus..."

"God Jessica, please, please just let me. Let me be yours. I want you so fucking bad."
He forcefully pushed me against the wall of his bedroom, pinning my arms back so I couldn't fight him.
He kissed me as I shook my head, trying to get him away from me.

"No... I- this feels wrong." I began.

"Please, just let me love you."

I could feel the tears collecting in my eyes as I kissed him, and kissed him again, and again and again.

Although it didn't get any further than kissing, I fell asleep in his arms, finally feeling happy. I decided to postpone the feelings with Louis. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do. I was sure that I wanted to be with Marcus, however. I didn't know when though.