Chapter 56

"I'm afraid to be in another relationship" I told him, "Because of Danny."
"Danny and I are polar opposites." He began, "I don't want to force you into doing anything, but-"
"I'm not sure if I'm ready to be in another relationship." I interrupted him, "I feel like I'll just mess things up."
"What do you mean?"
"I- I really like our friendship." I started, "I don't want to make things awkward." My eyes desperately tried to not look into his, as sadness took over his features.
"I promise you," He grabbed my hand, making me look up at him, "It'll all be okay."
I looked up at him, fear most likely obvious in my expression. I was scared of what to do. I didn't know what to do. I also didn't want to let Louis down. Unaware of my awkward actions, I began to lean forward. Our faces were inches apart, and I began to close the gap between us, pressing my lips to his. It felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Louis and I had this conflict for almost the entire time I knew him.
We liked each other.
Always have.
And kissing him was like a dream then, it felt so perfect. After all that had happened between us, and all that had happened to him and all that happened to me, it finally felt like something was going right. 
"I trust you, Louis." I pulled away from him, looking deeply into his cloudy blue eyes.
"Good." He leaned his forehead on mine.

A/N
This is the end. I might make a sequel because I still have a lot of stuff that I planned to happen. But yeah this is my first book so I apologize if it sucks at some parts. I literally started writing this in 8th grade, and I'm going into senior year next year. I hope that whoever read this has enjoyed it:) ily bye

Also btw if no one has gotten it, the book name is "Innocent" because Kathryn is blaming herself for everything that happens to her when none of it is her fault. In other words, she is innocent.
Bye again ily