Chapter 31

{WARNING AGAIN: this chapter includes some mentioning of suicide/self harm but it's just MENTIONING so it should be ok}

*LOUIS' POV*

"Is she awake yet?" she asked me.

"She's still asleep right now." I answered.

"She will be awake soon though right? And thank you so much for caring for her." She began.

"Yes, it's no problem really. I wouldn't have just left her there." I responded.

"I never knew she was like this..." She started.
"Yeah..." I interrupted her, not wanting to discuss the subject.

"Also, I talked to the health care agent on the phone, and everything is good to go." she stated.

"That's great! Good, okay I'll let him know." I said into the phone.

"Are you going to tell her about our conversation?" She questioned.

"I'm not going to tell her she's got enough on her plate." I answered.

"Alright. Remember, Olivia was going to visit on my behalf." She reminded me.

"Yeah, I'll bring her in when she arrives." I replied.

"In 2 hours."

"2 hours, right I got it."

"Thank you so much, again, for taking care of her." She started.

"Like I said Miss, it's no problem." I responded.

"Call me if anything happens." She told me.

"Alright."

"And if she asks about me don't mention anything please I-"

I heard noises behind me, which meant that Kathryn had awaken.

"Alright, okay bye." I cut her off, hanging up the phone.

*KATHRYN'S POV*

The doctor walked in and smiled at me, most likely because I was now awake.

"How is she?" He asked Louis.

He whispered something to him, and the doctor turned back to me, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Kathryn, everything is okay with you physically." The doctor told me, "We have got everything stitched up, and we're restored your blood loss."

I nodded, confused by the way he had said 'physically'.

"Considering everything that happened, I'm suggesting that you get therapy. I'm also prescribing you to anti-depression pills." He told me as he scribbled something down on his clipboard.

"W-what...?" I questioned, "I'm not... I'm not insane..." I began.

"I know you aren't, but that is what you need right now. If you refuse therapy, at least try not to stay by yourself all the time so we can ensure that you won't try this again." He interrupted me.

I looked at Louis, but he ignored my glances and continued talking to the doctor.

"I'm sure she'll be okay... I mean I don't know if we can actually pay for therapy-"

"Well if you two are a couple then I presume it won't be too hard... assuming that you live together. As long as you keep a close eye on her, she should be fine." He told Louis.

I stayed silent, and as did Louis.

"We... we aren't-"

"I have a girlfriend and it's not her." Louis interrupted me.