Chapter 15

*LOUIS' POV*

I began to grow nervous as soon as Kathryn left.

What if Jessica finds out that Kathryn stayed here?

What if Kathryn gets a bunch of shit because she stayed here with me?

What if Jessica doesn't want to come back home?

All these questions nagged at my mind as I nervously tapped my fingers on the couch.
I sat staring at the television in front of me, as I slipped into paranoid thoughts.
If anyone were to walk in, they'd think I'm crazy. I was watching the Telly, and it wasn't even on.
"I'm overthinking all of this..." I told myself, "Everything will be fine."
I pulled out my phone and called Jessica. It rang twice, and then it went to voicemail. I sighed, leaning back on the couch.
"Hey Jessica..." I spoke into the phone, "I'm truly sorry about what happened yesterday... I really want you to come home now. Please call me back."

*KATHRYN'S POV*

I decided to wash Louis' shirt, it being the nice thing to do... I mean, I wasn't going to keep it. So with the soft black fabric in my hand, I walked to the second floor to where the laundry room was. I was very cautious of my surroundings, to make sure none of the girls saw me. Sadly, I heard Megan and Sarah behind me.
"Whatcha got there?" Sarah questioned with a smirk.
Megan snatched it from my hands and started to examine it.
"Who's shirt is this?" She asked me. Sarah took it from her and smiled evilly. "Oh don't tell me, it's Louis' isn't it?" She laughed, "I mean, that's the only actual friend she has."
"Oh so that's where you where last night." Megan smirked.
"No no I didn't-"
"You whore! Of coarse you slept with Louis. I knew you would do that!" Sarah yelled.
"What's going on?" Zoe questioned, her and Laura walking into the room.
"Little Kathy here decided to sleep with Louis." Sarah told her.
"No I didn't!" I yelled.
"Oh?" Sarah questioned, lifting one eyebrow, "Then how do you explain having his shirt?"
"I saw her wearing only that this morning." Laura added, as she stared right into my eyes.
I felt my cheeks burning.
"Jessica needs to know this." Zoe said as she pulled out her phone.
"I didn't sleep with Louis!" I yelled snatching the phone from her hand.
"Give me my phone!" Zoe yelled back, attempting to take the phone from my hand.
"I didn't do anything like that... it's all just a misunderstanding. Just please don't tell Jessica. You'll be taking away the only friend I have..."
And as sad as that sounded... it was completely true.
"Oh how sad!" Sarah said sarcastically, "Just give the phone."
"Please." I begged.
Zoe scoffed as she successfully took the phone from my hands.
I wanted to cry.
I was so angry and frustrated with these girls. I just want to get the hell out of here forever.
But sadly, life just doesn't work out for me.

"Don't tell her." Sarah told Zoe.
"What?" She asked as she held the phone to her ear.
"I said don't fucking tell her!" Sarah yelled as she took the phone from her, ending the call with Jessica.
All the girls just looked at Sarah with bewildered looks on their faces.
"Look Kathryn, I'm gonna be nice to you for once." She explained, "This information could be useful to keep for a while."
"I don't understand..." I began.
"You don't need to sweetie." Sarah responded, "Just be happy that we didn't call Jessica."
"O- okay..."
"Sarah... what the hell?!" Zoe whispered frantically.
"Shut up Zoe." Sarah said as she started to walk away, I'll explain later.
The girls left one by one, and Megan threw Louis' shirt back at me. I stood there in shock, alone in the laundry room.

What the hell are they planning?!

I ran back to my room with Louis' shirt in my hand. I was in complete panic. I knew from experience that Sarah knows how to fuck up people's lives.
She tries to make my life as miserable as possible and she was succeeding. Now that Louis had come into my life, I knew she was going to try to fuck up my friendship with him too.
Then I would go back to having no one.
I would be all alone again.
I didn't want to have to live with that.
Being all alone will drive you crazy. The only person to talk to is yourself. And when you hate yourself, that gets a bit annoying.
So I couldn't let Sarah ruin everything again.