Chapter 44

*Louis's POV*

"Yeah it was funny when we first met- she hated me!" I laughed, "She's really sweet though, I wish you guys could meet her."
"Didn't you say she was supposed to anyway?" My mother asked.
"Yeah, but she wasn't up for it," I said sadly, "I wish she would've, you'd love her, mum."
Lottie walked up to us, her girlfriend's arm around her, "Are you talking about your friend Kathryn? I swear you never shut up about her," She giggled, "Whenever he calls me he talks about her."
"She must be important then." Mum observed.
"Do you love her like you love Jessica?" Phoebe's innocent voice asked.
Jessica gave me a death glare from the dining room as she watched me answer, "No, no. Pheeb, she's just a friend. I care about her, but Jessica's still my number 1."
Jessica then lost interest and proceeded to her phone.
"Well, you should have Kathryn come up here sometime. It would be nice to see a new face around here. The last friend you brought up here was Harry, and I'm sure you know that none of us are too fond of him." My mum began.
"I'm not very fond of him either anymore. We got into a fight, and I found out he's a dic.... tionary. Harry is a dictionary." I smiled at mum, as she gave me an approving smile for not cussing in front of the kids.

*Kathryn's POV*

I was pretty proud of myself for going on this date. I wasn't very much into this guy, but I was still excited to be going out with someone besides Louis. I had done my makeup a little bit fancier than usual, and I was wearing my favorite shirt. I was pretty confident in myself for once.
I walked off the bus and into the mall to find the sandwich shop, and once I did I sat there and waited.
And waited,
And waited,
And waited.
After almost an hour, I lost my patience and called Michael.
"Hello?" I heard him speak into the phone.
"Hey, Michael... Um where are you? I was supposed to meet you an hour ago?" I asked him.
"Oh... Shit, Kathryn I'm so sorry. I was really busy today and I completely forgot-"
"Oh." I interrupted him.
"I'll meet you there really soon I'm just gonna get ready-"
"No, no it's fine. I guess you weren't as into it as I thought. Let's just forget the date. I'll find someone else to hang out with." I told him.
"No, no I want to hang out with you, I was just busy-"
"Well I don't want to go on the date anymore. I'm sorry." And then I hung up on him.

I sighed as I held my head in my hands. Of course he blew me off, I was getting too full of myself.
I found myself subconsciously dialing Louis' number, and I stopped myself. He was busy.
So I dialed Harry's number instead.

"Hello?"
"Hi Harry."
"Kathryn, you actually called me! Is this a dream, am I dreaming?" He joked.
"No you aren't, my date didn't show up and I wanted someone to hang out with."
"Oh. Oh! You want to go on a date with me?" He questioned, "Fucking finally!"
I giggled as I heard the excitement in his voice.
"Sure, I guess you could call it a date." I smiled, "Let's go on a date."
"Right now?"
"Yeah, if you don't mind-"
"I don't mind at all!" He beamed, "Where am I picking you up?"
"The mall, by the bus stop."
"Will-do! I will see you soon darling!" He said, hanging up.
I laughed at his excited attitude. I didn't know why I didn't give him a chance before, he was so sweet. And he was really into me too so I was sure he wouldn't ditch me like the last guy.
His car showed up in no time at all and I sat next to him in the passenger's seat.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.
"Wherever you want to go." He smiled.
"Can we just go to your flat?" I suggested, "It's getting late and I don't really like being out in public at night."
"Absolutely. That's my favorite place. And Niall's with his family so we'll have the whole place to ourselves." He smirked.
There he goes, back to his usual fuckboy self. I rolled my eyes at his comment as he went on,
"Man, I can't believe I'm going on a date with the actual Kathryn Wood! I've been waiting forever for you! I can't wait to brag about this to everyone."
I laughed at him yet again, "Shut up Harry. You're acting like you're going out with a supermodel."
"I basically am." He smirked.
"Shut up!" I repeated, another smile forming itself on my face.

Once we arrived at his house, I sat on his couch as he made me dinner.
"Did you tell Louis about our date?" Harry asked me.
"No, he'd be furious."
"I'm sure." He chuckled, setting a plate of pasta on my lap as he turned on the TV.
"Thank you." I said as I picked up my fork to begin eating.
"Thank you for being here." He smiled, "Now I'm not alone on Christmas Eve."
"Why are you alone anyway? Don't you have family?" I asked him.
"Yes, but they're visiting my dad's side of the family. And they live in America. I didn't want my mum to have to pay for me, since my sister paid for herself, so I just didn't go." He replied.
"Aw that sucks." I began, "Oh that reminds me, I got you a present."
"You did?"
"Yeah," I said, reaching into my purse.
I pulled out a gift card to Amazon and handed it to him.
"Merry Christmas!"
"I got you something too, actually. I was going to give it to you but I figured I wouldn't see you for Christmas so I was going to give it to someone else. But I have it in my room, come on." He lead me to his room and directed me to sit on his bed.
He pulled out a little gift box from lush. One of the ones that was pre-packaged.
"Thank you so much Harry!" I smiled.
"I wouldn't be surprised if he got that for every other girl..." I mumbled.
"What was that?" He questioned.
"Well, Louis says you flirt with everyone."
"I used to. But now I don't. I act like that at school so people like me, but when you've got me alone, I'm my genuine self." He spoke softly.
"Oh. Well I shouldn't listen to Louis then." I responded.
"You shouldn't." He agreed.
It was silent after that for a while until Harry excused himself.
He came back with a fancy bottle of whiskey.
"Want some?" He asked. I nodded. He opened the bottle and handed it to me. I gave him a confused look and he snatched the bottle from me, sipping from the bottle.
"Now you." He said, handing it to me again.
I took a sip from it, scrunching my face from how strong it was.
Harry laughed at me, "You weakling."
He took another drink. "I don't usually drink anymore, cut me some slack."

Many drinks later, he was on top of me. Kissing my lips, over and over again. Both of us were moaning in pleasure, each of us wanting the other, but I made us stop.
"S-sorry Harry." I slurred, "I'm durnk, I mean dark, I mean, drank. Yeah. I'm going home."
"Baby, please." He said slowly, "I wanna make you feel so good."
"Maybe another day another..." My voice trailed off as I thought about what I was gonna say, "Day."
"But we were getting into it!" He yelled, "Dammit!"
"You need to not." I began,
"Drive me home slave."

"I can't drive. I'm drunk and you're drunk so I guess you're staying here then, love."
He stumbled up to me, wrapping his arms around my neck, as he tried to kiss me again.
"Stop it." I said, pulling away from him.
"Why don't you want me? This isn't fair!" He complained.
"Because I like someone else." I replied, "He's short and cute and he has a voice that sounds like water. And he likes me too. I'm waiting for him to leave his-"
Harry kissed my neck, seeming to be trying his hardest to leave a hickey.
I let him for a little while because of how good it felt, but then I pushed him away.
"I'm telling Louis on you!" I giggled.
He kissed me on the lips again, and pushed me against the wall.
At first I wasn't kissing him back, but then I got more into it.
"Oh, Kathryn." He moaned, "I love the taste of your lips."
And I don't remember anything else that happened.