Dinning of the Kings and Queens

a special meal was made to gather a certain group of people namely a party that was in honor of histories king's and queen's in Chaldea, but only legitimate king's and queens so no one who was "Supposably" royalty, no princes or princesses, no god's or goddesses, and also no knight's at their side, just pure king's, and the party was hosted by none other than Alcaeus.

Alcaeus:" okay everyone, as king's and queens in history we can celebrate what we did for this world in our time whether we were good to bad, we were royalty to let's drink to that... thinking should I be here since I was only king in another world"

Gilgamesh:" all the same, since our worlds are mixed up anyway, it would be wrong to not have you of all the king's here after all"

Iskandar:" yeah, of all the king's and queen's, you're the one that is the best of us all"

Alcaeus:" that's bold saying that with many king's and queen's who would disagree"

Vlad III:" oh no, I agree as well, of all the king's and queen's here, you and your family have quite the high standing on being able to hold the crown successfully"

Artoria (Saber):" if I were even an ounce of the king you were, I could have saved my kingdom or at least not drag so many to the grave with me"

Medb:" you got the love of your people and family while proving you are a capable and fierce warrior, something that made my people and family hate me, also thank's for forcing me to accept the fact I was hated by my people... ass"

Alcaeus:" I'll force any of you to accept that which you deny as true, just ask me and I'll beat it into you, just learn from your lives and change for the better, you especially Artoria, you're a ******** of a king"

Romulus:" you are a king who shape's what's ahead for the good of his people and has not lost sight of what's important for even a second, you are truly that which Rome has strived to do"

Alcaeus:" but I had to start out from dust after I destroyed the old kingdom my uncle ruled over, rebuild an army from the ground up, and had to kill those imperial bastards who tried to turn me into a puppet all before I turned 7"

Boudica:" I say good riddance to them and they got that they deserved"

Ritsuka:" hey, what's all this"

Alcaeus:" a gathering of king's... though I suppose as the master of us all, you can technically be called a king, I mean, a king, in the end, is just someone who rules over people in his land, after all, a king without people is no longer a king, just a sad man in the middle of nowhere with nothing and nobody in the end... right Artoria Lancer"

Artoria (Lancer):" can you please stop mentioning the 6th singularity every chance you get, I realize my foolishness and actions were not that of a true king or god, so stop making me feel bad about it already"

Alcaeus:" shut up bitch, you're lucky I let you or your other parts in since Gilgamesh begged you to come in, so if you stay here, you take it, though if you leave, I'll kick you out myself"

Beowulf:" well I'm not complaining, bring the food and bring the booze, and you can stay if you want master, with Alcaeus's description, I can see no difference between you and a king after all, oh, and settle something for us, of all the king's here, who do you think is the best king, Alcaeus right"

Ritsuka:" well... if I had to say, while Alcaeus's methods are extreme and grueling at time's, I'd still take him as my king any day of the week without hesitation as I would follow him to the dept's of hell and back with a smile"

Alcaeus:" is this from the time we went to Kur in Babylon, come on, I'm a hard-ass who works his people hard or they get kicked out, nobody eats for free"