the Lacedaemon Singularity

before heading off to the singularity in Babylonia, Alcaseus is talking with Ritsuka and others in the command room as he suddenly stiffens up and the others are concerned.

Alcaeus:"... Master, I know that the fate of human history is at stake here, but there is a singularity that needs our attention, and I'm partially responsible for it as it involves people from my world, I ask you to help me fix it to help fix this personally since it is my world's fault, thus, it's on me to fix it"

Christine:" master, my king and I wish to help solve this since it does involve us, as a resident of this world and as a knight of Babylonia, I cannot sit by and let thing's get too out of hand if I can help it"

Ritsuka:" did you tell me about this before... OHH, it's that isn't it, yeah, this is nothing new, if anything, I'm willing to help, especially when you helped out in so many ways already"

Mash:" of course we would help, if you say it's a singularity, we can't ignore it either"

Olga:" especially if it's from your world, in a land where the age of god's never ended, and people's mana supply are so powerful even the average mage would be considered even more powerful than all of our most powerful mages combined, I'd rather not have a singularity with that level of power in servants involved if it can be helped"

Da Vinci:" and by my calculation's, if there is a singularity with servants from your world, then it is a problem that has servant's that are similar to divine spirit level power than anything, if Christine is anything to go by on what to expect as she is more powerful than what was calculated for the Lion King, it is even more crucial we solve this before it gets out of hand since by my calculation's, even if the Lion King was a divine spirit, Christine's low output energy alone gives off more power than the Lion king's full power"

Solomon:" so that means we're going to be in more hell than Goetia if we don't solve this singularity soon, why didn't you bring this up till now... that is what I would say, but you can't solve a singularity till it happens, so getting it early on is all we can do, though, knowing you, there is a rug pull somewhere"

Alcaeus:" oh, yeah, the rug pull... here's the thing, only certain servants are able to come along in this singularity since it's so special, in fact, only me and Christine can go since we are from this world in the first place so the other's can't come along"

Olga:" seriously, what singularity is this"

Alcaeus:" well... this is a singularity from my world so that is the factor in play here, that in mind, here, drink this master"

as Ritsuka was given a drink, he drank it, and it tastes as if he drank rotten chunky and moldy milk that was drowned in rat blood, it was so terrible in taste that Alcaeus had to hold Ritsuka's mouth shut and hold his nose to force him to swallow the drink.

Alcaeus:" hate me later, but that help's you in the long run, especially in this situation, now since only a limited amount of servants can come this time, namely, me, Shadow, and Christine, we're the only one's coming along this time"

Shadow:" we will not fall behind my king"

Alcaeus:" we've been over this, you should be willing to help Ritsuka without me needing to tell you"

Shadow:" of course, I forget sometimes that I am a servant at times, especially with you here where my loyalty is to you first and foremost"

Ritsuka:" I guess old habit's die hard, and loyalty doesn't fade away even after death"

Alcaeus:" now, the only question is, do you want to go through with this, there is a lot of risks involved, and unlike the other event's, I can't tell the future in this one for some reason since someone seems to be blocking my Clairvoyance in this world as I do to other's with it, so that is what it feels like, interesting, and I don't think it will end so well like the other one's so far"