the Lacedaemon Singularity part 2

as Achilles passed out, the room was in uproar on Alcaeus being alive, somewhat, and question's had to be answered upon Achilles waking up, after about an hour, Achilles got the full picture.

Alcaeus:" it may be hard to believe but-"

Achilles:" no, it makes sense, someone who has become legendary and famous in history, for better or worse, if their life is recorded by the Root to become Heroic Sprit's and fight in holy grail war's to claim their wish in greed and selfishness even if they say it's for selfless reason's which can easily backfire, I can definitely see you of all people becoming one, in fact, I'd be surprised if you didn't to be honest, and the Grand Order where another world is in danger, I can definitely see you helping people first and asking question's after you've already played everything in your hand's"

Alcaeus:" good, then you can understand when I ask you to call off the extermination of the god's then"

Achilles:"... no"

Christine:" of course it's not that simple"

Shadow:" of course it wasn't going to be that easy, if it was, then his Maj- Alcaeus would have done this from the start"

Achilles:" father, even if it's you, we can't just... forget what they did, they all voted, and they all made you take that one-sided oath, and they even used their power to make that army and-"

Alcaeus:" the gods did that because I would not bow to them or become a god myself, I do not regret my choices at that time in the least, and furthermore, you think killing them will solve anything"

Achilles:" IT IS BETTER THAN LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT, ISN'T IT"

Ritsuka:" hey, let's calm down and talk thing's out, shall we"

Achilles:" shut up, you don't know how much it hurt to scatter his ashes over the cliff, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE YOUR FAMILY LIKE I DID"

Alcaeus:" ENOUGH, I did not raise you to be like this at all, and you will behave, young man, this instant"

Achilles:"... do you really not understand how I feel in this"

Christine:"... to say the least, I know how much you may be hurting, hell, I think we should just let the god's and goddesses die, but my king, Alcaeus, doesn't wish them dead, so I will not make him sad by letting myself sink down to such a level"

Shadow:" I will not let personal emotion's affect my rationality, I cannot allow them to in the first place unless absolutely necessary, so I can't say logically, killing the god's is the right thing to do, even if I am beyond pissed at them"

Achilles:"... dad... do you really think I can just... push aside what happened like nothing happened"

Achilles then started to cry as Alcaeus then hugged him to give him a shoulder to cry on, then a boom came from the door as someone stunningly sexy came through the door and Ritsuka was mesmerized by her appearance, she had amazing large breasts, but not beyond ridiculous in size, but definitely a bit larger than Artoria (Lancer), had a thin body with amazing hip's, a large round butt with tone to it, nice Almond tan skin that looks soft and warm even from a distance, red hair and golden eyes, and she wore a red dress that complimented her hair greatly and helped her eyes pop, and Ritsuka was basically drooling as he was instantly charmed.

Ritsuka:' who's that"

Ritsuka would get smacked in the head by Christine to mind his manners, snap back into reality, and informed Ritsuka that's one of his wives, Tamamo Jeanne Bygul, then Ritsuka remembered that of all of Alcaeus's wives, Tamamo was said to be the gentlest and also most beautiful of them all, and he understood why now, without a doubt she was drop-dead gorgeous head to toe.