E Pluribus Unum part 3

as Medb fought Alcaeus, she was defeated, but she smiled, she got her wish, and she returned to the throne with her goal accomplished, at least now, they didn't need to worry about infinite soldier's anymore, and now can attack without worry of numbers.

Alcaeus:" we convinced Edison to join our side"

De Vinci:" when you put box jellyfish tentacles over his manhood, they will say anything to avoid that fate in its entirety"

Alcaeus:" did you say something, cause I still have a box of these thing's ready for use"

Ritsuka:" I think I speak for everyone when I say you shouldn't punish people like this unless your willing to take it as well"

Alcaeus then took a handful of the tentacles and swallowed them to show he's willing to take the punishment, everyone then shut up as he didn't even flinch, it wasn't that he didn't feel the pain, his pain tolerance was so high, that he was able to handle that level of pain easily, nothing short of literal godly power can even phase him as he did take the old Rhongomyniad and Excalibur at their full power to the point of breaking combined and was perfectly fine as well as absorbed their power to make it into his own power instead to infuse into any weapon he holds if he desired, only the new one's that Alcaesu boosted can harm him really since he did make sure they did extra damage to that which is evil, and that's only because the 2 are on the side of good under Ritsuka now, if they were left on their own to inevitably turn evil as that's the only route Artoria would be in if left to her own choices sadly enough, their weapons would kill them immediately, a failsafe since they can't be trusted.

Artoria (Lancer):" to think this spear you have given me is only able to hurt you because it's the True Rhongomyniad specifically made to hurt evil, what it was meant to be, a weapon that eliminates all threats to humanity as a whole by killing divine beings that treated humanity with easy... maybe that's why it gave me such divinity, to kill me easily if-"

Alcaeus:" if, the only reason you're "Good" now is because you're contracted with master, must I remind you what you do left to your own devices"

Artoria (Lancer):"... fine, when I turn evil, it will kill me in an instant"

Ritsuka:" just for the record, how powerful is your True Excalibur compared to the regular Excalibur Artoria had"

Alcaeus:" that's a good question indeed... if I had to low ball it due to the fact I'm a ruler and not my saber form which has a much stronger True Excalibur than me due to it being a Saber class servant so he can use more of its power, I'd say my true Excalibur as a ruler class is at least... 10% more powerful than Goetia's Ars Almadel Salomonis if I were to lowball its power as a ruler, or more accurately, those ring's in the sky we see in every singularity, heck, I can blast that apart if you want right now to show you"

he then aimed to the ring in the sky, and he shot his True Excalibur shot to it, and the ring was gone the next moment, clear sky and nothing in the sky, though, in the temple of time, Goetia suffered a massive blow that nearly destroyed the temple of time just from the aftershock, showing how powerful it actually is.

Ritsuka:"... wow"

Alcaeus:" now, normally, it's not that strong as it's more than enough to destroy the world, however, since this is a threat to humanity, its power towards it is increased exponentially, so technically speaking, faced with a beast class, I should be able to one-shot them with ease no matter what form I take, it's also why Goetia was beaten so easily from me, I get boosted damage to Beast class, technically speaking, a grand ruler has class advantage over beast afterall, so I should be more than match for him when the time comes, this is what I call, the power of humanity's growth and spirit, since this sword and my spear get stronger the more people have hope in me, and also the people that are alive in the world, as well as my humanity remaining even now"