The Orleans Singularity part 3

after Alcaeus returned with Marie dead, he sulked as he seemed even sadder than he did before, so much so, it seemed to lower the morale of the other's as well.

Mash:" he's really sad about Marie"

Jeanne:" I think he holds himself responsible for her death"

Ritsuka:" so he's kicking himself hard because of that, I mean, leaving someone to die is hard, but she did it to make sure we win since he was the stronger of the one's to help us"

Artoria:" I think the flaw in a king like this is the inability to accept letting someone die for the greater good and constantly thinking you could have done better when you're given no other options in the first place"

Alcaeus:" don't you have a sister to bust into and have a bastard child to murder while destroying your kingdom due to your inability to try and take time to try and understand how people feel and either kill or mess up all your knight's and kingdom"

Artoria was silent as Alcaeus struck a serious nerve and got told off without the ability to defend herself, Alcaeus said he'd be fine, he just needs a bit of time.

Solomon:" granted, based on his personality and standoffish approach to thing's, I thought he'd be able to handle this much"

Alcaeus:" don't get me wrong, I am no angel, I've beheaded children  as young as 3 years old for the crime of cannibalism, but I'm no demon either, I never send anyone to die for me and I hate and dread the thought of good people dying when I could have helped or saved them, that above all is something I promised never to let slip from my hand's even if it meant killing myself to do so, even in my time alive, even if one of my people in my kingdom were hurt for any reason, I made that reason enough to go to war with a nation"

the king's listening to this heard he'd go to war for one person and were shocked, they wouldn't bring war unless it was serious, but one person was a bit much.

Solomon:" isn't that a bit to careless"

Alcaeus:" sorry Solomon, I guess I don't have hundred's of f*** holes to keep me busy and having to deal with something that STARTED all this in the first place"

Solomon was told off well, the unspoken rule of never arguing with Alcaeus was made since he always wins them in a destructive way, he doesn't hold punches and is blunt as well.

Ritsuka:" let's not turn on now another, were all still on the same side here"

Alcaeus:" my apologies, it's fine now, I'll make sure Marie Antoinette sacrifice wasn't in vain, let's get going"

heading to their last battle, Seigfried was meet with a still recovering Fafnir as he and Achilles battle the dragon, and the rest push the master through as Alcaeus uses his NP to drive through the enemies with Ritsuka by his side, though he had to hold onto him as the speed seemed almost to strong for Ritsuka to handle the final boss of Gilles de Rais and Jeanne Alter, though they needed to take care of Gilles de Rais since he was the one behind all of this as Jeanne, Mash, Alcaeus, and Ritsuka were going to go in, but due to the other's outvoting, Kiyohime and Elizabeth were joining in as well.

Alcaeus:"... this is revenge for sending you guy's to get these 2, isn't it"

all the people who went to get them:" YES IT IS JACKA**"

Alcaeus:" well if anything they'll provide cover, though, they need to pull their weight, come on, we got so little time to act"

heading into the castle as the rest fight, they are to stall as long as needed as the other's take out the head.