Artoria (Lancer) Interlude 1, round table meeting

Alcaeus asked Ritsuka to meet in the cafeteria with no other servant's around as it was an odd request, as him and Mash head to the Cafeteria, he finds all the knight's of the round table sitting in one of the tables as Alcaeus then waved for them to sit with them as well, there was no food, no drink's, just people sitting and waiting.

Alcaeus:" awe, master, glad you made it, come sit"

Artoria (Lancer):" if I may, is this about the 6th singularity"

Alcaeus:" you mean the one that you, the lion king, even if in a different form and mentality manipulated by the holy lance you wield and the singularity itself were part of that ended with you murdering many innocent lives simply because you have gone mad and though yourself to be a goddess who decided what was best for everyone despite better judgment and morals, (sarcastic) no, that's not what this is about at all"

Artoria (Saber):" yes, I am ashamed to say that my knights were also less than favorable, well, more specifically, all but Bedivere  and Lancelot to some extent"

Gawain:"... if this is about that singularity, is it bad enough we already feel bad about it"

Ritsuka:" umm... what's going on here"

Alcaeus:"... for starter's, Lancer Artoria, the one who was the form of the Lion King, you've been avoiding Ritsuka as of late, why"

Artoria (Lancer):"... awe, this is what it's about, as his contracted servant, extended time with him is-"

Alcaeus:" may I remind you not to test my patience, you above anyone else have no right to privacy or secret's considering you were willing to go against your own code of chivalry to murder men, women, and children for your own selfish goal's and kill everyone, and even order your knight's to kill one another, isn't that right Lancelot, speak your mind on this as well, as one of the one's who betrayed the Lion King in the end and helped mitigate the damage even if a little"

Lancelot:"... yes, it was a nightmare in of itself"

Artoria (Saber Alter):" the fact that you all didn't try to kill me just shows you're not as noble as you thought you all were, and your lack of loyalty to the king Authur you served, if anything, you all should have turned on that Lion king if you were really my knight's"

Tristan:" ... for better or worse, much of our motives in that were because we wanted to serve the king and not fail our king again as we did in life"

Artoria (Lancer Alter):" by becoming murderers of the innocent, something that I in my life told you was forbidden, yeah, real convincing, if anything, that is an even worse betrayal in my opinion"

Alcaeus:" you took an oath that was the polar opposite of what you did there, in the other singularities, at least the people made sense, the alter's are entities of the evil side of the person, so Jeanne Alter, and Artoria alter both saber and lancer get a pass since it was just their nature and thought process, Jason and Blackbeard are basically the one's you'd expect cause that kind of conflict and have no hopes of to begin with, Mebd is... well, you know, the people in the London singularity were either already evil or under madness enhancement to manipulate their action's and even then they resisted and helped us, no, the 6th singularity was bad because you all, under your own free will, with your full consent, and your knowledge knew what you were doing was wrong, yet, you still murdered innocent men, women, and children who just wanted to be safe and you didn't even hesitate, Tristan even smiled as he did so so gleefully, now, each Artoria, anything to say to their actions"

Artoria (Saber):"... if I were to be completely honest, even though they were my knight's in my life, I cannot express anything less than wanting to kill them for this deed, something like this, they would be lucky to get a quick death if I didn't sentence them to torcher first"