Alcaeus's Interlude 2

in the morning, Ritsuka asked Alcaeus a question about his legend, this bothered him a little, but after being asked to by his master with sincerity and earnestness, he then came to, but reluctantly accept as he then assembled the other servants for something that is fun and would give them a better idea of him as well as learn about him.

Ritsuka:" a real-life roleplay dictating the event's of your life played by the other servants"

Alcaeus:" I mean, like this, you can get a better idea about me, so come to this arena as we play out my life"

entering the simulator room, they find that it is first inside a castle as they go to when he was 4 years old and using the grail in his world for the first time.

Chiron:" I see I was summoned in your world, make's my role seem important as I am apparently a big part of your life"

Brynhildr:" and I was summoned as well, I don't really get why, but I feel a bit awkward in this position so soon"

Scathach:" I see you summoned quite the arrangement of servant's, so what's our purpose here"

Alcaeus:" easy, I needed to be strong, so I needed the best teacher's I can get, you 3 taught me everything you all know both in intellect and combat, and I didn't ask for easy, I asked for bone-breaking training, I even made Scathach go extra hard on my to try and break me by calling her an old hag far past her prime no man even blind would willingly want to be with since she is that old, raggedy, and a used up old and deteriorating hag of the underworld"

Scathach then flinched as she understood his intention's to get strong, and a fight broke out soon after where Alcaeus was able to get past them, next, it was the selection of the sword where his sister would recreate her experience where Alcaeus, at the age of 5 at this point, would pull the sword and become the king.

Ritsuka:" he was a king like that since he was 5..."

Olga:" he was that kind of king even at that young an age, no wonder he is so uptight all the time with everyone"

Artoria:" he never had a childhood, at least not a normal one"

Alcaeus:" my childhood until I turned 10 was filled with near day by day war's, I've seen and shedded blood left and right for 5 year's, I've seen thing's I wish I can forget, and done thing's I still question to this day... and when I was 7 I decided to not use my divine powers to prove I can do everything as a mortal, it was there when the battle of Jous' Lippoda happened... I lose 95 percent of the men under me to fight off enemies that outnumbered us 500 to 1"

Artoria (Lancer):" WHY WOULD YOU FIGHT IN A BATTLE LIKE THAT TO BEGIN WITH, if a battle is impossible to win, you should just run away... wait, forget I said that, I will just sit here quietly since I can't say that"

Gilgamesh:"... not taking Artoria's since here, I'd be one thing if you were using the power you have, but without your powers"

Alcaeus:"... if we retreated, then dozen's of the villages would have been ransacked by their own kingdom, the men would be killed or enslaved, and the women would be raped, then either enslaved or killed, and this included the children as well, I've seen what they did to one of their own villages before, we all did, the one killed were impaled on a  stake to be presented similarly to how Vlad did in his empire to get intimidation, but they took it a step further by mutilating the courses to be unrecognizable, even the children's were not safe from that"

all of them were then silent, they then understood why he and his men fought that battle, the thought sickened even Vlad who only impaled people, not rape or mutilate the bodies to be unrecognizable beforehand, especially not the children, and he also didn't like the fact a king was doing this to his own kingdom, every king knew that fight was inevitable at that point as they themselves couldn't say they'd do anything different.