London Singularity part 3

as they head to the steam engine, they see Nikola Tesla is materialized as a servant as ALcaues uses a special dagger to free him from his madness and save him.

Nikola:" what happened, did you free me"

Alcaeus:" yep, now, let's find Babbage and get him free to... speaking of robot's, NUTS, we- I forgot Fran, let's get her and then take care of that enemy servant I overlooked"

Nikola:" who is it your talking about"

Alcaeus:" Mephistopheles, he is a demon we need to beat, as well as pick up Fran and free Babbage from his madness"

Nikola:" now that I am no longer under the influence of madness, I am glad to help out as well"

Alcaeus:" grat, cause after we do all of this, we will face an enemy that we need to kill no matter what, an enemy that won't listen to reason in any form and fashion with their arrogance and stubbornness keeping them from listening to other's and seeing from the other person's perspective, and will never be an Allie of ours unless we summoned them and have command spell's on them as one of the servants"

Mash:" this servant sound's like the embodiment of depravity and heartlessness with an inhuman heart"

Alcaeus:" she is, she really is"

Artoria (Alter) Thought's:" she... don't tell me"

then as they get their affairs in order, they get Fran as they come face to face with the devil himself, or more accurately, a devil, a servant more accurately.

Mephistopheles:" tick-tock, tick-tock, that is the sound of the clo-"

Alcaeus then fired some of his weapons to get his head blown up by a sword and stab his body throughout many areas.

Alcaeus:" we don't have time for this, that evil witch with a body of lard, waste, and vile is nearing"

Artoria (Alter):" NOW I KNOW YOU MEAN ME, a different me, BUT STILL, CAN'T YOU BE NICE TO ME ONCE"

Alcaeus:" have you been nice to Mordred even once"

Artoria then shut her mouth as she actually wasn't too nice to her, and then kept quiet for the rest of their journey to mee the wild hunt, Artoria Alter Lancer.

Alcaeus:" okay master, our enemy is the sick, discussing, lard filled, brainless, smelly V'd, and rancid Artoria Alter"

Artoria (Lancer Alter):" I HEARD THAT YOU SONE OF A BITCH"

Alcaeus:" I know, and her sidekick, the just as bad and just as discussing, Artoria Alter"

Mash:" isn't she on our side"

Alcaeus:" these 2 are unreasonable and heartless harpies that don't care for a thing but themselves and will stop at nothing to kill innocent's for their own ambition's and goal's, we need to beat the 2 until they are dead, as slowly and as painfully as possible to make sure the whores are dead as roadkill"

Artoria (Alter):" you know what, I'm going to help my alter here, JUST TO KICK YOUR ASS YOU DICK, you are a selfish, self-centered bastard who has done nothing but torment me since I arrived, never once did you take any time to take to me or even understand me, you don't even care if I end up dead and you're too stuck up in your little idea on how to address me without thinking of any alternative way's to help me and just left me where I was without a second thought"

Alcaeus:" no, you did that, I did understand you with this chart here depicting your life, your era's law's, regulations, finances, and economic status back then, the way Camalot was structured and maintained in all field's of kingship at the time of your rule to its end, the state of your kingdom, and the state of the war, both kingdom's, and the state of the people in every village, city, capital, and more in very specific detail right here with notes on every little detail even you may not be aware of, look"