Mystic Codes

Alcaeus:" hello maters, in case you're wondering, I'm here today to bring you your new mystic codes, not only did the bond one's seem to repeat mediocre effect's at best, they are not suited for the current enemy level difficulty anymore, so I'm showing you all the new mystic codes you can have, and yes, I made them myself, also only available if you go to my shop to buy the quest to get them, so sell me your soul and let's get started

Standard Mystic code (freebie)

first skill: team attack (50% up) and crit damage (50% up) increase for 2 turns (10-8 cooldown)

second skill: team gut's (restore to 15% HP once servant HP reaches 0) 3 times (10-8 cooldown)

third skill: team protection from arrow's for 2 hits and triple restoration (200 - 2000) (9-7 cooldown)

this is a much more powerful mystic code than his standard one, it's basically the standard default one with the upgrades

Atlas Academy Uniform 

first skill: lower the cooldown by 3 and Charges NP gauge by 20% to all servant's on-field (12-8 cooldown)

second skill: it applies party invincibility for 1 turn and 500% Chance to grant one servant Debuff Immunity for 3 turns (14- 10 cooldown)

third skill: it has a 500% chance to remove debuffs from the party on field, and restore 25% of their HP (12-8 cooldown)

Mage's Association Uniform

first skill: Recovers party's HP (25% - 75% HP based on level), and apply party Damage cut for 3 turns (1000 - 5000 based on level) (9-7 cooldown)

second skill: Charges one servant's NP gauge by 50% and increase NP generation rate by 50% (9-7 cooldown)

third skill: Selected Ally's Command Cards will appear for 3 turns, the other 2 Servants not targeted by the music code buff have cards are also removed from the card pool (only the selected servant's cards will appear for 3 turns) (9-7 cooldown)

Babylonian Combat Armor (Magus) 

First Skill: Exchanges the party positions of one servant in the field and one sub servant (5-3 cooldown)

Second Skill: 500% Chance to Stun all enemies on field for 1 turn, Inflicts Buff Block status to all enemies for 1 time, and Removes all enemy's NP gauge by 1 (10-8 cooldown)

Third Skill: 500% Chance to increase all servant's NP generation rate for 1 turn, and 500% Chance to increase all servant's critical damage for 1 turn (9 - 7 cooldown)