Babylonia Singularity part 1

after the event that Alcaeus made, everyone was not too happy, but they then headed to the next singularity after some downtime, Babylonia, and this would be personal for Alcaeus.

Ritsuka:" are you going to be okay"

Alcaeus:" don't worry about me... I'll be fine"

Mash:" so who are we gonna need for this singularity"

Alcaeus:" easy, Altera, Enkidu, Hercules, Stheno, Euryale, Medusa, and Waver"

Stheno:" me and my sister's, we're all going this time"

Medusa:" and let me guess, I'm not allowed to carry my sister's or else worse will happen"

Alcaeus:" I'm glad you understand, now onto other thing's, Altera, Enkidu, we're gonna need you 2 especially to step up, alright"

Enkidu:" if I am needed, I will do all I can to the best of my abilities"

Altera:" I will not let myself be beaten so easily"

Alcaeus:" great, and Hercules, you're fine with this as well, right"

Hercules:" of course, just say the word and I'll make short work of those in my path"

Waver:" and I'll be a tactician in this one, right"

Alcaeus:" I can't be the only one strategizing and planning now can I, I'm going to need you to help me wherever I fall short in, do you understand"

Waver:" I understand"

Euryale:" so what's my and Stheno's purpose, why have all 3 gorgon sisters come"

Alcaeus:"... shit, now that I think about it, I only need you and Stheno, Medusa, you can sit this out, we'll go with my son Achilles then, he will be useful in helping us in tough battles"

Achilles Lycaon:" so I'm going instead, alright, let's do this then"

Atalanta Lycaon:"... excuse me, if I can put my opinion in, is there any chance I can come along, I want to make up for attacking you all in the last singularity"

Alcaeus:"... alright pumpkin pie, but you need to rely on your own power instead"

Atalanta Lycaon:" I AM A GROWN WOMAN, NAME'S LIKE THAT ARE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ME"

Alcaeus:" So long as you are my daughter, your nicknames are basically law, now pumpkin pie, let's get going"

Achilles Lycaon:" Give it up sis, he's not changing any time soon"

as they rayshift, they are falling through the sky again as Atalanta catches them all and uses a spell to make them float safely to the ground safely to the outskirts of the capital.

Atalanta:" This is Babylonia, it seems they have nothing on the outside wrong with them"

Alcaeus:" Oh no worries, the one leading them is none other than Gilgamesh, the first king of Uruk"

Achilles:" Gilgamesh"

Alcaeus:" Don't worry, this is him after his journey for the immortal herb, he's now a king of wisdom and fairness, essentially, think the opposite of the lion king, and you can get a good idea of him"

Ritsuka:" So he will save humanity not by taking them all himself, but by helping them fight off the end of the world"

Alcaeus:" Yep, this is what a king should do, after all, what is a king without subjects, now let's go, before a certain someone show's up"

????:" OUT OF THE WAY"

Alcaeus:" to late"

then Ishtar crashed onto Ritsuka as everyone then saw a different Ishtar.