Alcaeus's Dungeon Part 2

getting past the enemies, Ritsuka finds just how much he relied on the skills carrying him as he really struggled to progress, however, as they get down, they all face Kintoki (Rider).

Kintoki:" truth be told master, if not for that blackmail, I would never have done this, I'm sorry, but I can't hold back even for you, even though my blackmail is in their as well"

Ritsuka:" I understand why you're doing this, and if I were in your shoes, I'd probably do the same thing"

Kintoki:" with that said, COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT, I WON'T HOLD BACK, SO NEITHER SHOULD YOU"

as the battle started, they had to deal with Caster and Archer enemy supports to a Rider servant, and the battle was intense, Ritsuka had to use all 3 command spells just to get through this first battle, and the people on Chaldea's side were exhausted.

Olga:" this is bad, this battle took a lot out of us, and we're only on the first 5 floors of the first boss fight of the first of these crazy fight's from here on out"

Ritsuka:" it's a good thing the support's only had 100 HP, if not for that, I don't think it would have been possible"

Alcaeus:" congratulations master, here are your command spell's back, yes, for this event, every time you use all your command spell's, aside from restricting everyone, you can get them all back once you win the battle, but only if you win, if you lose, the recovery time is doubled, also, I disabled the ability to resurrect your servant's with quart's since that is also something I wish you to not rely on"

Ritsuka:" wait, what"

Alcaeus:" anyway, move on to the task to move on, hehehehehe"

Kintoki:" good work, I didn't hold back, and you still got through, you can pass... also, I'm sorry for everything after this point, I'll stay here, I was instructed not to move after all, at least, if I don't want some too"

then as every one of the servants enters the room, they find a bunch of door frames in it, but only one of them is connected to something and Alcaeus came in to tell them what to do.

Alcaeus:" okay, to proceed through this door, their is one thing you need to do... have all the men put their wienies in between on the door frame and the door, and slam the door shut on them to get them stuck to progress"

then every male servant had wide eyes of shock as they knew what this was, and they all shivered at the thought.

Alcaeus:" don't worry, their family Jews are safe... for now at least, it's only their wienies that's getting stuck, so go on and slam them shut"

Ritsuka:" oh my god, no"

Cu:" HOLD THE F### UP, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS"

Solomon:" I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS"

Medea:" where's Jason"

Jason:" EEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP"

Alcaeus:" it's cool, you can wait their all you want, all this blackmail will post itself you know"

then the women looked at the men with a serious look as all the men looked at one another and cried, they knew they were going to do this, so they swallowed as much of their fear as they could, and then, all the door's got slammed at the same time as they all cried in pain, Ritsuka was the only one spared as even the mascot male's has this done to them as Alcaeus took note of them as the men told them to move forward and smack that bastard in the face, but he felt like he left everyone behind as he and the women moved forward.

Mordred:" never before have I been so grateful to be a woman in my life"

Artoria (Saber):" me too... wait, doesn't that mean we go down to even worse"