Camalot Singularity part 2

as the fight broke out with this Tristion, it seemed as if he was different somehow, enhanced, but whatever was empowering him, it made him weak to both lancer and saber class servant's, so with many sabers on their side it was an easy win, especially with Gawain and Lancelot, but it was with Artoria something odd happened, whatever this enhancement was, it stopped the moment Artoria attacked him and dealt the finishing blow instantly, it was after they won the battle, Tristion questioned his singularity self to ask why he would break his knightly vow where he responded only to make up to his past of deserting his king before disappearing only to prove he would betray her no matter his path since he took up arms against his one king, each of the knight's of the round were conflicted and confused by his word's further with many of them looking worse with every passing second thinking about this, especially Tristion himself who they just fought and killed.

Tristion:"... even thinking about it, while I did abandon my king which may have had a factor in his and many of my comrade's death, I know for a fact I wouldn't have done something as horrible as that on my own, at least I hope not, but the Tristion we fought before he died said "my loyalty to my king", what did he mean"

Artoria (Saber):"... Alaceus... did I or another class of me cause the distortion in this singularity where just getting the grail won't solve it"

Alcaeus:"... we're going to the holy city, let's get cloak's and go"

Artoria (Saber):" ANSWER ME"

Alcaeus:" don't worry, all your questions will be answered in front of the gate of the Holy City, as well as seeing your knight's true nature front and center, now let's blend in by covering ourselves, it's better for the knight's as well to do this"

putting on the cloaks, they head to the entrance where there were many refugees there, though, these knight's were around, but Alcaeus made plan's to handle it as Gilgamesh got ready with him in case something gone wrong, then, the sun suddenly came as another familiar face came out, this time, it was Gawain.

Gawain (Chaldea):" it's me this time, but how is the sun out"

Olga:" we're picking up strong magical energy, it's something similar to a holy grail's wish"

Artoria Lancer Alter:" did Tristion use a grail to make a wish for the sun to be with him wherever he went"

Alcaeus:" no, you're wrong De Vinchi and others, this is similar, but it's not exactly a holy grail"

then came out someone in lion armor, it seemed a bit like Lancer Artoria, but she wasn't an alter, it was then the knights knew who it was, especially the Artoria's.

Artoria (Saber):" is that me, but... it's a lancer version"

then she pulled out her Rhongomyniad to shine on the people, only 3 of the thousand's glowed as Artoria explained the spear could be used to detect what the user desires, and like that, the knights around the people took up arms all of a sudden as they knew what was going to happen next and were about to strike as the Gawain from Camalot gave the order to execute all the people who didn't glow, it was then that each of the knights without fail were pierced and destroyed all at once, the Camalot Gawain was caught off guard as Artoria (Saber) then came face to face with Gawain.

Artoria (Saber):" Gawain, a knight who is kind and compassionate to other's and harbors no ill intent to anyone as he looks with kind eye's even as a knight, are you reduced to forsake your pride and honor as one of my knight's as to be able to kill thousand's of innocent's without hesitation"

Gawain (Camalot):"... my king, it is you"

the rest of the round table revealed themselves as well as Ritsuka and the others.