Alcaeus's Dungeon part 4

as the group gets to Christine, no one's surprised she's one of their opponent's as she is one of Alcaeus's general's after all, so of course, she'd help him as well, they worry as she is bound to be a tough enemy, buts he had a shock for them all by calling out Fiona.

Christine:" QUEEN FIONA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

Ritsuka:" queen Fiona... OH, now I remember, you're one of Alcaeus's wives, queen Fiona Ljos Alf, of all of his wives, you're magic was the strongest out of all of them as well as being the smartest and wisest of them as well"

Fiona:" took you long enough, hello Christine, how's your new life treating you"

Christine:" I am ordered to fight Ritsuka and his servants to test them and not let them pass if it can be helped, but I've been given a ban on using my Noble Phantasm since it's an AOE one"

Fiona:"... how about instead of that, you let us pass, by my orders, I'm going to see my husband and by what Ritsuka told me he did, I'm gonna punish him good, and if you fight me, he gets more hurt"

Christine:"... alright, I'll let you all pass, and I'll accompany you as well, so let's get going then, I'll open the door's now"

Ritsuka:" what about the catch when we enter"

Christine:" I'll just rip reality and have the door open for us anyway even without the catch being done"

Medb:" wait, if t can do that, why not take us to the bottom floor in one go"

Christine:" my Bow can only open tear's in reality, it cannot teleport anyone anywhere, and I can only have the rips be so wide as well, so I can't just make us go down the floor's one by one either, opening doorway's is all I can do with this"

Fiona:" if I remember correctly, while all 15 of you have amazing abilities, none of you have teleportation, do you"

Christine:" no, while we all hare different strength's, teleportation isn't one of them, though I bet one of us can be confused for using short-ranged teleportation in a fight"

Fiona:" I know the one, now come on everyone, let's get going, we have a lot of ground to cover, and if push comes to shove, I can help, I'm not restricted by any of Alcaeus's rules, so I can use all my abilities unhampered, oh, yeah, I'm also a caster class as I am right now, so I can do plenty of spell's"

as they head in, she becomes a DPS for them, with an AOE art Noble Phantasm with a high hit count, and a skill that charges her entire NP gauge, they are able to get through the next few floor's with ease, and once they were face to face with Lancelot, he is tricked by Fiona as she uses her fairy wing's to say she knows Nimue and asked him for her to pass, and Lancelot agrees to let her pass as she then asks him to open the door for her as he does for her, and then she cast him in a sleep spell as the other's pass through, and when Lancelot awoke, he thought he only blinked as she was able to trick him to let them through to the final stage.

Fiona:" thank god I can grow fairy wing's in my final assertion, otherwise, I don't think he would have bought that otherwise, and knowing Lancelot's legend, he may have been impossible to beat in a fair one on one fight"

Ritsuka:" if it's a battle fo sheer skill, none can even come close to Lancelot, at least, not many here can, but after this, we're meeting Alcaeus, and we need all hand's on deck for him"

Fiona:" oh no worries, I'll handle him, but fight him for a bit, why don't you, I'll join in after he's gotten nice and comfy"

then, they meet him, the mastermind behind all this as he then greets them.

Alcaeus:" I see Christine has turned against me... then again, I am not mad in the least, if she wanted to oppose me, then so be it, it's her job to oppose me if I go too far afterall"