Alcaeus's Dungeon part 3

face to face with Bedivere, he looks like he is disappointed in everything he done so far.

Bedivere:" I'm sorry everyone, my kings, my fellow knight's, my master, my commands, I couldn't stop him and all I can do is slow him done by opposing you all now"

Sheba:" it's the same for everyone, so don't sweat it, anyway, I not only do we have access to 2 of our skill's now, but now Mordred can use her Noble Phantasm after 15 turns, so we're more prepared"

Bedivere:" oh, that's probably why he did that"

Ritsuka:" did what"

Bedivere:" well, he gave me a special enhancement to make's my class turn into an Archer class with additional defense against Saber class enemies, so I can be treated like an Archer than a Saber"

Jalter:"... YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU PLANNED THIS ALL ALONG, DIDN'T YOU"

Alcaeus:" guilty as charged, you see, I made it where when you complete a riddle and get your skill's, and a servant with their NP, the enemies also get much to compensate, if it's too easy, then it's boring, right, what are you gonna do about it, cry and leave for the world to find your shame"

Osakabehime:" I DON'T CARE, MAKE THING'S HARDER, THEY WERE NEVER GOING TO BE EASY ANYWAY LIKE THIS WASN'T GOING TO BE WHAT HAPPENED, I CAN'T LET THE WORLD SEE MY SHAMEFUL SIDE, SO COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT"

Alcaeus:" that's the spirit"

the battle started, and while some things were easier, but due to the changes and enhancements to Bedivere, and the other enemies being nothing but archer's, it was still a close fight as all the command spells were used, and they nearly lost with the skin of their teeth left by the end of it.

Ritsuka:" I'm scared for the other's floor's, what do they hold I wonder"

Alcaeus:" congratulations, you've made it this far, for your prize, I think it's about time we set free the men in suffering, boop"

Alcaeus then pushed a button as all the male servants who were sacrificed on the 5th floor's requirement were set free as they are all teleported to the floor they were on and all cried in tears of joy from being free.

Cu:" FREEDOME, I'M FREE FROM THE DOOR"

Moriarty:" NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN SO GLAD TO BE FREE OF A DOOR"

Triston:" NO MORE PAIN"

Alcaeus:" oh you silly men, you're pain isn't over, in fact, now that you're here, since the women were completely humiliated last time, now it's your turn to sacrifice yourself's again"

all the men's excitement to be free was instantly stolen from them as they then started to cry again as they enter the sacrifice room.

Alcaeus:" now I know you're all sore, but let's make it better, now then, for the men, all I need you all to do is pour rubbing alcohol on your injuries, and you can pass, oh, and ladies, no need to do anything, this is all them, and remember, all your blackmail is on the line for the world to see"

all the men had their eyes wide open with fear as they cried as they knew what would happen, and after half an hour, they could have passed.

Ritsuka:" I'm scared for my life"

Alcaeus:" don't worry, the next room is a snow room, so all the men can ice their injury-"

before Alcaeus could finish, the men rushed out and planted themselves deep in the snow to ice their manhood and felt relief from the ice helping numb the pain.

Alcaeus:" I was going to say the ice area is full of giant's and all that, and since you still have rubbing alcohol on it, not only frost it, but it should also sting more than before so wait a bit to jump in"