London Singularity part 2

going to their home base in the apartment of  Henry Jekyll, Alcaeus also brought Han's from his Detour as Han's also ask for some document's as Alcaeus has them in his treasury as he also made short work of the singularity itself so Han's can confirm something, but is told the spoiler from Alcaeus before he could read the documents.

Hans:" WHAT IS THIS, it's easier, but from a storytelling perspective if you were writing a story, if we know everything from the beginning, then what's the point of the story"

Alcaeus:" now now, all you would need to do is tell the event's leading up to it, right, that way, they know the ending, but nothing about the beginning"

Hans:"... damn it, do you always win your argument's where my only options are to lie, pointlessly continue arguing a losing argument, or contradict myself"

Alcaeus:" I am more evil than anyone you shall ever meet and fully acknowledge myself as such, so I don't care if you're hurt, you will bow to me as I am a king"

Hans:"... if you were a king, your kingdom must have been in good hand's, skip the pointless stuff and get straight to work, now that's a good king in my opinion"

 Jekyll:" now who is this Mordred, many guests"

Alcaeus:" greeting  Henry Jekyll, I am Alcaeus Achilles Lycaon, in my world, I am the king of Babylonia, I am a grand Ruler, this is my master Ritsuka, and his many servant's, and this here is Hans Christian Andersen, Mordred has been kind enough to take us here, including our dog Artoria Alter to this pristine home of your's, I do hope you would be as kind and generous enough to let us stay, however, if we are a bother, we shall leave now and not bother you any further, though it would be a great deal of help for us to help resolve things happening here"

Artoria (Alter's) thought's:" while I am pissed he called me a dog, his kingly aura has been replaced with one that is calming, relaxing, and easy to talk to, not opposing or king-like, but someone who you can talk to"

Jekyll:" oh... no, it's no bother at all, if you're all here to help, I can't possibly kick you out, especially if you mean to solve the issues that occurred here, please, stay as long as you need till it's done, you know, you were opposing at first, but you're very kind and considerate, and a king you say, well, you seem to treat a "commoner" such as myself with respect as an equal"

Alcaeus:" it's only proper manner's, we're the one's asking so much after all"

Jekyll:" do you want tea, you must be thirsty after your travel's"

Alcaeus:" that would be lovely, master, do you wish for tea"

Artoria (Alter's) thought's:" yet he is able to convince him kindly and respectfully to aid us, as king, I thought we had to have an unbreakable image of power and strength, yet he got what he desired not though demand, but kindly asking, is this the king who changed the world, he is called evil, and yet..."

Artoria (Alter):" my idea of a king is seriously flawed"

Alcaeus:" of course it is, you think being a king is all about self-sacrifice and having the power to protect everyone yourself, and your alter version thing's it's all about power and dominance, there's far more to being a king than what your fairytale say's so about"

Jalter:" what, you got doubts about yourself ice bitch"

Artoria (Alter):" I am not a bitch"

Alcaeus:" yes you are, now shut up bitch"

Shiro:" let's not talk about that and talk about what to do next"

Alcaeus:" easy, we head to the giant steam engine beneath London and shut it off"