Who to Grail

Alcaeus:" okay, everyone gathered Olga"

Olga:" all the one's we have for now, what's going on"

Alcaeus:" I'll explain, is master still busy"

Mash:" yes, senpai is still busy"

Alcaeus:" good, I wanted to get this over with before he knew so we can settle on things here and now so there are no hard feelings later on"

walking on the stage (he made this somewhat grand hall with a stage and seats similar to an opera stage with the seats arranged) and then got the microphone to make his announcement.

Alcaeus:" my fellow servant's who deserve my utmost respect, and the Artoria's in the audience who shouldn't be here with us but came anyway, I'm here today to talk about one thing, it's about the grail's we have in our possession and how they will be used"

Jeanne:" didn't you already tell us about them already"

Alcaeus:" no, this time, I'm talking about who deserves to be enhanced by the grail's to help us in the future"

the were all talking now, it was a big topic indeed, until now, no servants have been grailed, Alcaeus said to wait till the time was right, and wouldn't you know it, that happens to be now.

Medb:" I see, well, then I'll take my grail and be done"

Alcaeus:" not so fast loss bitch, we need to take this seriously, I know many of you want the grail, however, as you all know, despite being servant's, some of you have caused lot's of trouble for us in many ways"

Cu:" you may want to sit considering you found a way to attack master past his command over you and the fact you usually cause more problem's than you solve"

Medb:" fine, I get the hint, I'm not getting it"

Alcaeus:" first, let's talk about what we're looking for, number 1, no Artoria of any kind or shape, so you may all leave now"

everyone:" saw that coming a mile away"

Artoria (saber):" why do we even try"

Artoria (saber alter):" because we're stubborn idiot's, let's get that fact straight since we expect anything different"

Alcaeus:" number 2, they couldn't have been a servant that opposed us of their own accord, servant's under madness enhancement to force their hand are still able to be grailed, to the like's of Atalanta (archer), Tesla, Hercules, and Martha are still allowed in, but servants like Gilles de Rais, Paracelsus von Hohenheim, Blackbeard, and all the knight's of the round table aside from Bedivere are banned from the grail"

Gawain:" isn't finding out following the lion king was doomed to fail enough of a punishment"

Triston:" oh how sad... but I understand why he's against us getting it"

Lancelot:" me too, if we were willing to murder innocent's to follow someone who seemed like our king, then who's to say we wouldn't betray master given the chance we're against an enemy Artoria, only Bedivere has shown he will stand by the right thing to do, even if it was our king, or more accurately, since it was our king, he was willing to stand against her even more since he knew her true intention's"

Gawain:" if I would betray master if my king told me to... I'm scared to find out"

Artoria (lancer):" listen carefully, next time you see me talk about stuff as the lion king said, kill her, no matter what, is that clear"

Alcaeus:" and now, utility, obedience, and loyalty, clearly the like's of that are easy to move by, so I have a list of servants who can benefit from this with little to no risk to master, and hear me out before you call me out"