Las Vegas Part 2

as they get ready to mee the first Casino, they go to the Casino Marie ran, the Hopful Bunny where the staff wears bunny outfit's, both male and female staff, and it was well-liked for this as well, and in there, they found Artoria working there as well.

Artoria (Ruler):" master, is that you"

Ritsuka:" Artoria, you look different... and what's that around your neck"

Artoria (Ruler):" a slave color that tightens to the point it will decapitate me if I don't obey, Alcaeus said since he can't trust I won't cause another Camalot situation by killing innocent people, I have to wear this, and this sign that says I murdered children with no remorse... people throw things"

though Artoria was wearing a bunny suit, it was different from the rest.

(new first ascension outfit, the second one remain's as it's a more proper swimsuit, and the last one is this, but with armor on)

she said she had a proper bunny outfit before, but then Alcaeus told her what it actually was and Gawain and Lancelot were in trouble, but Alcaeus said he'd punish them and the other knights for what they done with a sinister smile as they were be...

she said she had a proper bunny outfit before, but then Alcaeus told her what it actually was and Gawain and Lancelot were in trouble, but Alcaeus said he'd punish them and the other knights for what they done with a sinister smile as they were begging to be killed as he dragged them out. so as Ritsuka moves around, he finds Marie in a bunny outfit herself as it seems to be her summer clothes, this Marie seemed to have had a class change from Rider to Saber.

Marie:" oh, master, have you come to challenge me, well, I would be willing to fight, however, you need a letter of challenge first, king's order's, he said you need to be able to follow rules even in crisis situation's, obviously you can do that, but he's making sure you can still follow them when it's like this however, but enjoy your stay in my Casino none the less, and FYI, if you go to the Drunkard's Casino, you can't go in yourself since you're underage, so if you're going to challenge Norberd, you need to do that after the bar has closed"

so as they found out how to get a letter of challenge, in this Casino, you need to be smart, answer 6 out of 10 question's correct and you can get the ticket, so they had some of their smartest go up, incidentally, Seigfried went up first since he though his glasses did increase his intelligence.

Mash:" do they make him smarter"

Olga:" I think they only make you feel smarter"

Staff:" question 1: is King Alcaseus of Babylonia good or evil"

Olga:" OBJECTION, you can't ask question's nobody can tell the difference between"

Siegfried:" my answer is neither good nor evil, his intentions and goals are good, however, at times, his action's and methods are evil, thus, he is neither good nor evil, though he is slightly leaned towards good, but only by a little, but it is safe to assume he is mostly evil and sinister as well by default"

Staff:"... correct"

Olga:" oh, he got it"

Staff:" question 2: does each Artoria iteration have flab's of fat on them you can pull easily"