Interlude Artoria (Saber)

Alcaeus called Artoria to a private room to take to her about something on his mind to her as she sits down, though, Alcaeus gave a serious look, which was odd since he was always upbeat, tired, or both, but this time, he was dead serious, no joking nature, no warmness in his eye's, just the stare of a man who wasn't playing any form of games or jokes, and Artoria stiffened up to be as serious as well.

Alcaeus:" are you aware of why I called you here Artoria"

Artoria:" no, I am now, why am I here"

Alcaeus:"... it because I wanted to take to you about something very serious, namely, you as a king and how badly you did as one, even given your circumstances"

Artoria:"... I see, that's why you're serious"

Alcaeus:" are you aware why you failed as a king, or do I need to point it out"

Artoria:"... it was namely because I failed to do the most basic of thing's, understand human emotion's as it was painfully make aware to me through truest learning my history, since I believed a king should have no emotion when as a king as emotion's will cloud judgment, when in fact, it was the opposite"

Alcaeus:" so Artoria, in a sence, do you believe you're negligence to try and understand human emotion was the main cause of your and your kingdom's downfall, as well as the destruction of your round table as well"

this struck Artoria hard as she stuttered to speak, needing to think about what he said to her and how she can counter him, but the more the thought about it, the more true Alcaeus's words were and the less confident she was in defending herself and accepted defeat in seconds.

Artoria:" I-... I ... (Sign)... am well aware of that fact, the kind of king I became made such event's inevitable, I thought I was doing what was best as king, that I knew how to solve every problem without flaw or fault, and that my rule was always just without fail, that i knew what was best without any doubt, knowing what was best for everyone, and knew how to solve every problem in front of my with complete success"

Alcaeus:" but it was the complete opposite, wasn't it, it worked for a time, but your people then douted you as their king, calling you inhuman as a result, and making matters with your round table and family worse as a result, and in the end, you failed to stop conflict as you only took the shortest route to solve a problem, while it is true that will work sometimes, it also can be called being sloppy, lazy, and halfassed, which is why you failed as king in the end"

Artoria:"..."

Artoria was unable to speak as she knew every word was true, her time looking at her life, she never did do right as a king thinking about it now, hindsight was cruel and stung like a knife, but Alcaseus broke the ice as he then opened the door to someone outside who was listening to them the whole time.

Alcaeus:" I also brought along your lancer form, a form that was the lion king in the 6th singularity"

Artoria:" aww... my greatest and most agonizing shame as a king, knight, and person, no matter my reasoning as the lion king, that was inexcusable of me"

Artoria (Lancer):" hello my saber counterpart, I been listening, hearing how my way as king caused more problem's than it solved in and after my life has long since passed from my counterpart made me really consider my role as a king, even with the lion king, I cannot agree more that my idea of thinking I knew what was right for everyone without thought to the emotions of the people in mind was just because I did what was best, when in fact it was the opposite, without taking into account the emotions of other people, one cannot be king, as such, the like's of Iskandar and Gilgamesh are indeed better kings than I since they did understand what people felt"