Confrontation with the Lion King

meeting the Lion king, she was struggling to stand, she was barely able to hold her spear, and she clearly was losing more and more power by the second, then Alcaeus grabbed Bediveres shoulder and tapped it to say.

Alcaeus:" alright Bedivere, you can give her the sword now, right now she's so weak she can't even lift that spear anymore, it's the perfect time to hand her back her sword, and let her regain her humanity, I also applied a special spell on it to give her humanity back instantly once she has it to fully realize her mistake"

Lion King:" what are you talking about, and who is that your next to"

Artoria (Saber):" what does she mean who"

Alcaeus:" this Lion King here cannot fathom the existence of Bedivere due to her mind being in shit, but once he show's her his arm, she'll remember him"

Lion King:" wait, that light, I know that light, wait, now I remember, a knight who was crying as I lay dying"

Artoria (Saber Alter):" yes, thinking back on it, I asked him to break his heart by letting me die, only now do I know I asked him something so cruel"

Artoria (Saber):" I am truly sorry I had asked such a thing before"

Alcaeus:" inconsiderate bastard as you are, you still called yourself good, it's sickening, go on, give her the blade and let her be able to die"

getting the blade, Bedivere then disappeared and was put to rest, the Lion King had a blank excretion as Alcaeus then broke the sword with his Noble phantasm so she cannot fight, and yet, without a weapon, completely powerless, and outnumbered, she still wanted to fight.

Artoria (Saber):" stop this, this has gone far enough"

Lion King:" but you opposed the king, I cannot let you just walk off so easily, my pride as king won't allow it"

Artoria (Alter):" hum, any pride you had died a long long time ago, as well as you not being human, you cannot have pride in the first place, as you are not an alter, you have no excuse to your action's like me and my alter Lancer form here, heck, we were under madness in our case, if not for that, we would have helped Ritsuka even, no, you're a different story, a true king, the true king Arthur, would have broken her back to save everyone if she was the kind of person she said she was, not just save the select few because it's easier, all that's left is an empty husk now of who you use to be, desperate to fill it somehow, one that is lying to herself on being a king"

Lion King:"... your right, I held on for so long, I lost what little made me human, but even so, I am not going to apologize for this, I wanted to give the purest of soul's immortality, the ability to be protected from the incineration of humanity with the power I have knowing it's pointless to fight back an enemy I have no chance at beating, I'm not like you Alcaeus, I know you well"

Alcaeus:" oh, you do it seems, indulge me, what about me do you know about"

Lion King:" enough to be envious of your ability, kingship, and the fact no matter how difficult something is, even the incineration of humanity, you somehow prevailed and saved about everyone, even now, the singularities were fixed so nobody died in them at all, as if they never happened, you even changed some part's for a better ending for most"

Olga:" he did what"

Alcaeus:" relax, I did some minor tweak's at most to affect history, namely making sure the resurrected mage to house a demon god pillar would never be born or die from something before he can have children at all, and if he did have children they'd be stillborn"

Lion King:" truth be told, if I had your power, I'd be lying to say I wouldn't use it similarly to you and save everyone I can, but I can't, compared to you, I'm weak, I'm hopeless, and as far as anything goes, even the knowledge I have is useless as you all already know it thank's to him, my life has no meaning, I have nothing, nothing at all, but I did have my spear, meaning I could make my utopia even at the cost of my name, my pride, and my humanity, but even so, I do not regret it one bit, from my prospective, human life has no meaning, but humanity does, that's why I did this all... no, wait, with my godly prospective shattered and my humanity back to some extent, I find myself completely questioning it, questioning if I did the right thing actually, and I would be lying to say I don't regret it actually, but that's why I did such acts, tell me, am I in the wrong for wishing to grant immortality to humanity by freezing their soul's so they would never wither and die even when I kill them and the rest of humanity"