Alcaeus's Dungeon (event run)

in Chaldea, all the servants in the Cafeteria are talking as Ritsuka just came in to eat as he is greeted by those around.

Emiya:" hello master, today's meal is a potato soup, cook Yam's, and rice with a hint of sugar and cinnamon on the side"

Ritsuka:" that sound's lovely... hey, I don't see Alcaeus here, doesn't he normally help with cooking"

Boudica:" now that you mention it, he didn't help with breakfast either"

Ritsuka:" maybe he's taking a break, god knows he needs one"

Emiya:" I second that, here's your food, enjoy"

then as Ritsuka tries to find a place to sit, he gets a gesture to come over and sits with some members of the round table, excluding Bedivere and Lancelot as those 2 were nowhere to be found as of today.

Artoria (Saber):" it's great to finally be able to eat real food again"

Artoria (Saber Alter):" I never appreciated food as much as I do now, never in my life did I think I would be so grateful for even the stuff I didn't fancy"

Artoria (Lancer Alter):" it's because Alcaeus had us stuck eating mealworm's this entire time and only after did we get our food back"

Artoria (Lancer):" but you can't argue with his reasoning in the least"

Gawain:" yeah, torching her for her to gain humanity and imprint that in her saint graph so she becomes who she says she is, that's nothing short of commitment to someone you care about, as he pointed out, if you really care about someone, you would stop them from doing something stupid instead of help them, something he pointed out to me, Tristan, and Lancelot"

Triston:" speaking of which, where is he, I haven't seen him all day"

Gareth:" yeah, and I haven't seen Bedivere either"

Mordred:" I actually saw them talking and being dragged somewhere by Alcaeus"

Artoria (Saber):" Alcaeus... what's he up to with them"

then, all of a sudden, the light's suddenly turn off as staff and servant's bumped into one another as the light's suddenly shut off, and the tv turned on and the speakers were taken over, and on the screen, came a familiar face.

Alcaeus:" HELLO EVERYONE, did anyone miss me while I was out"

Mash:" Alcaeus"

Olga:" what's going on, what is this"

Alcaeus:" I'm glad you asked Olga, you see, past America, it's Babylonia, and because I need to see if you're all ready, and because everyone else has done it, I put together a singularity of my own to test you all and see if you're ready... I'm not carrying ass the entire way"

Olga:" a test... okay, but couldn't you have done something smaller"

Alcaeus:" EVERYONE ELSE GET'S A AWESOME SINGULARITY FOR THEIR BS IDEAL'S AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR THEIR OWN BS REASON'S AND GREED, WHY CAN'T I... anyway, this singularity is in the computer I typed in, so just rayshift to get their and it's done, also, if you don't make it in time, it will solve itself anyway"

Solomon:" see, we don't have to do anything, Alcaeus is for humanity, so I doubt the world is at stake, and we don't have to humor him since it's likely going to be on a high difficulty anyway"

Artoria (Lancer):" I prefer not to get involved if I can help it"

many servant's were also saying the same, some were interested, but knowing Alcaeus, he made it as hard as it can be, and he only chuckled