Dream 1

Alcaeus was in a town, people were smiling, but something was off about them all, and their eyes, he then knew instantly what was going on now.

Alcaeus:" if you're here, just come out now and save us both the trouble"

Goetia:"  you're not even going to entertain my dream to recreate humanity"

Alcaeus:" I seen enough with my clairvoiance already, I am standing to my decision to stop you, undeo all the damage and bring this to an end, as well as you"

Goetia:" can you not see it, Human's kill one another pointlessly, they suffer, they starve, and they beg for help and nobody will help them, they are ignored and neglected, so we need to get it right the first time, make them all unable to die, and nobody will suffer, tell me, what is wrong with that"

Alcaeus:" easy, the hipocracy, you want everybody to be happy, but you're killing the very people you say you love to remake them, it's also a known fact you can't please everyone, yes, some will be happy for a time, but over time, they will wish for death, especially if they have nothing to live for"

Goetia:" what do you mean, everyone fear's death, nobody want's to die, and everyone want's to live, what is wrong with that idea"

Alcaeus:"... I see, you're not seeing thing's from their prospective, yes, their are many who spend their lives seeking immortality, however, that's not what they actually want, they just want porpouse in their life, you see, life is not meant to be easy, otherwise, it wouldn't challenge people, everyone is given a propouse and a calling in their life to do as they seek, and it's because they have limited time in their lives that they are able to do this, I for one can vouch that when I died, I was happy, I left behind many beautiful children to carry my name and made the world a better place, as good as I could before my death, and I accepted my fate without fear or denying my end"

Goetia:" BUT EVERONE ELSE IS-"

Alcaeus:" in a similar manner, elderly die knowing they lifed a full life, people who perseud their dream's can say they tried, and those who serve in their armies to fight battle's can die saying they fought for their kingdom or country, are they not"

Goetia:"..."

Alcaeus:" no, you're not doing this for them... you're doing this for you"

Goetia:"  what"

Alcaeus:" that's what this is about in the end, you're not happy, so you're changing everything to make you happy, you say you love humanity, however, that's just an excuse you're using to push your idea's onto others, if you did love humanity as you say, you'd leave them be, like with the Lion King, she isn't taking others emotion's into account and does what she want's with reckless abandonment, and that's why she's doomed to fail, like you, even if you did make your world, it would have never ended up as you say, if not worse"

Goetia:" no, people will be happy if they can never die"

Alcaeus:"... are you happy"

Goetia:"... I... I-"

Alcaeus:" and their you go, immortality is a curse, not a blessing"

Goetia:"... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Alcaeus then woke up as he chuckled.

Alcaeus:" (snicker) throw me out when you lose the argument and question your very action's as a whole, how childish... this event wasn't done because of hate, it's done by a sick love of humanity, all beast love humanity, that's technically not correct, they loved humanity at one point, but they lose that love to satisfy their own desires and ambition's, and sadly, wiping out humanity is a justification to get their happiness... if only they left humanity out of it we could leave them alone, but since they are sticking their nose in it, I'll just kill them all like planned, Hunnter eliminated all but Tiamat, Goetia, Mara, Kiara, and Cath Palug, though, I'm taking care of them myself, so I guess that is fine... when this end's, it's the end period, the plan's I had in place made it where the Evil's of Humanity will no longer be able to manifest, and even if someone tried, they would only be at a atomic fraction of a true beast power, even some basic Heroic Sperit's like Kotaro or David can take them on singlehanded... and then, thier's the grand beast, if I'm truly to end the Beast class in it's entirety, HE... he need's to die more than anyone"