Artoria's Redemption

Alcaeus:" with everything as it... it's time, time to give the final push to Artoria and all her counterparts... and make them see once and for all, what they truly are, whether they make it or not is up to them, but if she fails... she's broken"

Alcaeus then gathered all the Artoria's in a plane that was nothing but black, they were only able to see a few feet in front of them, and it seemed as if they were in space as there seemed to be no up or done, but that wasn't the most shocking part, they say her, the lion king.

Artoria (Saber):" YOU, WHY ARE YOU HERE OF ALL PEOPLE"

Lion King:" I was dragged here by that man"

Artoria (Alter):"... I see, he's going to test us"

Alcaeus:" correct, I'm going to finally push you to humanity, all of you, especially you, Lion King"

Lion King:" no matter what you do, I will not apologize, even though humanity was saved, I believed in what I did, even if it were doomed to fail, I still did what I believed would save humanity, a utopia where the is no evil or greed"

Alcaeus:" but tell me this, how can there be good without evil, and what is the point of living if you can't do anything"

Lion King:" trivial thing's that needed to be sacrificed"

Alcaeus:"... it's time to test you all, have you all noticed you all can't blink or look in another direction yet"

they then tried to blink and look away, but couldn't, they also discovered they also couldn't cover their eyes, they were thinking, but then, Alcaeus's eye's started to glow, and they knew what was coming.

Artoria (Lancer):" no... NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Alcaeus:" yes, I'm going to show you all the weight of your sin's, and the harm you have done, now, lets' begin with one eye"

as each look into his eye, they feel like they are in a trance, and a voice comes to wake them up, telling them to get up, and Artoria wake's up from her bed and finds it was her father, Uther, who was their.

Artoria:" father, where... how... what is-"

Uther:" calm down Artoria, you were having a bad dream"

Morgan:" hey dad, is Artoria okay"

Artoria:" MORGAN, what are you doing here, and... why do you look so young"

Morgan:" umm... I live here, like you, and come on, I'm not that old even if I am in my teen's, I mean, you're a child after all"

Artoria then looked at herself and found she seemed to be at least 7 years old now, and she was confused about what was going on.

Artoria:" wait, am I a child, but, I was a king, a knight, then the holy grail war's and-"

Uther:" wow wow, look's like you had quite the dream"

Artoria:" dream, but... weren't you king before and-"

Uther:" what are you talking about, we're just celt's here in Britain, and we're far from any kind of nobility"

Morgan:" here, it should help with your bad dream"

Artoria:"... is this real"

Uther:" yes, this is real, now rest up dear"

Artoria then went on to sleep, over the year's she found she was having a normal life, and while she doubted if this was real, over the year's, she was convinced that all that happened never did and it was only a bad dream, and she pushed away those memories, many thing's don't exist here, magic didn't exist, nobody heard of anyone named Merlin, and the kingdom they were in was strong and their were no war's to draw too much attention, soon, Artoria was convinced this was her life, she played with her sibling's, helped with their families farming, and after she was old enough, she got married, she then had a child she named Mordred as she played with her and raised her to be a splendid child, she was happy, but then, some people were attacking and killing everyone in the gaming village, knight's in armor were killing people Artoria held dear as she saw her husband and child killed in front of her eye's as she was dragged off somewhere, and she was heartbroken, everything she loved was destroyed and taken from her, then, she was in a room.