Alcaeus Valentines day return gift

it's that time of year, and Ritsuka, before he hand's out chocolate to everyone else, need's to give chocolate to one person first, and thank's to him walking past Ritsuka's room at the time, he was east to find.

Alcaeus:" awe, master, it's good to see you up and early today, what is it you need from me"

Ritsuka:" here, this is for you, for all you do for me and everyone else"

then, handed the chocolate, Alcaeus has a somewhat displeased look on his face.

Ritsuka:" do you not like my gift, I wanted to express my gratitude towards you for all you do with this, I guess it's not good enough though, is it"

Alcaeus:" oh no, that's not it, that's not it at all, I deeply appreciate and am humbled to receive gifts of any from my master and anyone else, it's just... I don't like sweet's very much, especially chocolate, I've always preferred fruit or most vegetables for sweetness, and if I really wanted to taste something good, honey is the home run of it all"

Ritsuka:" so you prefer honey instead of chocolate"

Alcaeus:" I'm sorry my palette is picky in this case, I'm typically not a picky eater in any form of ways, I even eat eggplant's which I am not to big a fan of honestly, and durians as well, they smell as bad as they taste to me, but when it comes to sweets... that's my one weakness in my taste"

Ritsuka:" it's okay, if anything, you're much better than most"

Alcaeus:"... on that note, I cannot accept kindness without giving equal or more back in return, I was in life said to be karma itself, I give everyone their just deserves, so being naughty or nice really mattered, so I'll prepare something soon"

Ritsuka:" can't you just use your Noble Phantasm to make the gift"

Alcaeus:" idiot, a gift made with compaction and care can only be made by one's own hands, anything else show's a lack of care and heart, it may take a while so give your chocolate to the other's as you wait, I'll find you when it's done"

then after nearly 4 hours, Ritsuka had a bit of a hard time with some of the people he gave chocolate to, and after that time, Alcaeus came back with some bandages on his hands.

Alcaeus:" hello master, can you spare a few moments"

Ritsuka:" what happened to your hands"

Alcaeus:" not important, what is important is your return gift is ready, here you go"

he then gave you a new mystic code, it looked like a new set of armor made from Gambeson, and pieces from your Atlas Academy Uniform (this is a new mystic code, it has 3 useful skills, it can lower the cooldown by 2 and Charges NP gauge by 10% to all servant's on-field between 12-8 turns, it applies a party invincibility and 500% Chance to grant one servant Debuff Immunity for 1 turn between 14- 10 turns, and it has a 500% chance to remove debuffs from the party on field, and restore 50% of their health between 12-8 turns) being given this, you are speechless on what to say.

Alcaeus:" I'll tell you, it wasn't easy, between all the sewing and the runes I had to place, as well as a few other things, I can honestly say I can present you with a good gift"

Ritsuka:" I don't know what to say"

Alcaeus:" you don't have to say anything, just promise you'll become someone for the future to remember, heck, you might even become a heroic spirit at some point and we'll meet again, wait, then we'd have to fight one another, then if that does happen, may the man on the right side win"

Ritsuka:" thank you... I think"

Alcaeus:" now then, off to give presents and chocolate to my children and even more special gifts to my wives, I can't let you invade on what I do with my wives, but if you wish to spend some time with my children, that's fine by me, just come by and if they want, you can hand around, well, take care master"

you then use the mystic code and find it very useful and good for some situations.