E Pluribus Unum part 2

after some of all the Artoria's best day ever since being summoned thank's to Ritsuka, they all then fell in love with him as he saved them from a tyrant that made their everyday life miserable, in fact, they were so grateful and fell for him so hard, it registered on their saint graph's, now whenever Ritsuka's involved, they will now bend over backward's and forward's for him, but that's for another day, meeting Nightengale, they convince her to join them as they head to Edison's location.

Ritsuka:" so how do we handle this"

Alcaeus:" easy, we're going to have to fight, COME ON EVERYONE, WE'RE STORMING THE CASTLE"

Ritsuka:" wait, what about talking"

Alcaeus:" I already talked to Edison through my own comm's that don't connect to Chaldea"

Olga:" you have what now"

De Vinci:" do my hunch was right, you do plan thing's behind our back, but that's as far as I'm opening this can of worm's of my own accord, you do you man, I'm not that crazy to go against you"

Alcaeus:" you truly were a wise man in your life, anyway, in our talk, I ran my mouth and pissed him off royally, calling him a lion and second-best to Tesla due to how he's expecting to handle this all the way he is, let's go"

Seigfried:" why am I not surprised"

Martha:" but wait a minute, what did he mean calling him a lion making him angry, and why did he call him a lion"

Vlad:" I'm not sure, but I bet we're gonna find out soon"

then they head to a castle with an army of robotic soldiers out front and a pissed-off Edison in front, and he basically looked like a robotic man with a lion's head, and they all understood now why he was called a lion now.

Ritsuka:" how badly did you piss him off"

Alcaeus:" similarly to how pissed off to all the male servant's when I removed all the porn from Chaldea, boy were they PISSED when I did that and found out it was me"

Ritsuka:" I remember that... I still have nightmares"

Martha:" so much degeneracy, so much lust, so much sadness"

Olga:" they only calmed down once Alcaeus threatened to post online exactly what was in their porn stash online as he also added questionable content that even they can't defend themselves from and they calmed down"

De Vinci:" I know the pain, and also the leverage he has on me and the others... it's downright evil, but a man like him would have at least 5 layer's of blackmail on us, to say the least"

Alcaeus:" I have 50 layer's of blackmail on everyone, including master"

they were all frozen with the look of "... damn it" on their face as Alcaeus broke the ice.

Alcaeus:" alright then, let's bust head's and knock the sense into him, Christine, stun the robot's, we'll need them later, I also want to analyze them for research propouses later, maybe I can use something in them for some golem's I plan to make"

Ritsuka:" is he up to something again"

Christine:" if he is, it's better to not know for your own good master, trust me, I know from personal experience how these things go down and ignorance is the only salvation from absolute and utter hell"

no longer asking question's, they disable the robot's as they are now at Edison for Ritsuka to ask what Alcaeus said, and as expected, Alcaeus was completely and utterly reasonable and fair in everything, understanding Edison's point of view better than him and stated flaw's in his plan even Edison couldn't deny, the usual for Alcaeus, but Edison was too angry to act reasonably after being called a Lion and less than Tesla over and over again, so now they are in this mess.