Begining a new way

In Chaldea, Ritsuka Fujimaru is entering Chaldea as a fill-in and is set to summon a certain servant to call in for training it was expected to fail, but something odd happened, no only did Ritsuka succeed in summoning a servant, the servant he summons has no info on him meaning they have no idea how strong he is, but he gives his intro.

Alcaeus:" Servant, Alcaeus Achilles Lycaon, I am of the Ruler class, I am the king of Babylonia who was known by name names, namely the wise king and war king, I hope you know how god damn lucky you are to be able to summon me"

As he was introduced, nobody knew who he was, his name was odd and he may just be some random king from Babylonia, he has a mystery indeed, but nothing more going for him as far as they could tell, he and his master Ritsuka used this to use a practice ray shift, as it took a role on Ritsuka, his servant stayed by his side which seemed odd.

Ritsuka:" are you staying with me"

Alcaeus:"... of course, you are my master, and while there are other masters in this place, I can see you're the most fit to be mine, so I won't just leave you, you seem like a nice person, so I'm staying by your side, for now at least"

though as he meets others, he is straight with people he meets, not even trying to get along with Lev Lainur Flauros and even went as far as to threaten him, saying he knows who he is, he then whispers in his ear as Lev has a worried face as he then walks off, attending the meeting, as Olga was giving a speech, Ritsuka was asleep when she plan's to hit him only for Ruler to catch it as the ruler state's to her he is suffering from the effects of his first rayshift so his drowsiness cannot be helped, also telling the other master's if they weren't going to be pawn's, they can die, killing over half of them himself to make them all know he is serious and they all shut up and got on board, and then they got in line, then she sends him off after some time, Ritsuka meets Royman and after his check-up where Alcaeus then went off somewhere saying he had to do something important and to have Ritsuka take his time with him, then after a while, the alarm goes off a little bit after as an explosion occurred, rushing, Ritsuka finds that many people in the blast zone survived thanks to his servant blocking most of the blast with some magic barrier's protecting people, but soon after, Ritsuka found himself forced into a rayshift, though he was with his servant found himself in a burning city, then meeting an enemy servant, as she attacks them, Alcaeus showed what he was made off, almost able to slap her away, Mash arrives finding them and is fused with a servant and is now a Demi servant, Alcaeus order's Mash to look after Ritsuka while he faught, the conflict was brief as a mage finds them and helps them out, though, he was hardly needed.

Mash:" so this Alcaeus person, who is senpai's servant is a king"

Cu Caster:" hmm, it's strange though, I don't remember a king of Babylonia named Alcaeus"

Alcaeus:"... alright, I'll tell you all the truth, I hide it for a reason, I'm actually from a different dimension where the age of god's and magic never ended and continued on to shape the world itself as it grew stronger over time, that's why you know nothing about me, I'm LITERALLY a hero from another dimension, and through some kind of conversion of world's and dimensions, I was able to be summoned here, probably since our dimensions... no nevermind that for now"

Cu Caster:" wow, so you're a strong servant, what is it you're doing here then"

Alcaeus:" sadly we have no time to talk anymore, Olga needs out help"

Ritsuka:" wait, how can you-"

Alcaeus:" Clairvoyance, I can see the past, present, and future of anything, this combined with the fact I fit into every one of the 7 classes of servants and some of the extra, among other things make me a grand Ruler as well"