Changes and Upgrades

as Alcaeus was up late the day after the incident and heading out tomorrow, he made note of the Root and the servant's stat's in the root to see what need's improvement (imagine him looking up servant's and their abilities on Game Press for their stats accurately and their best skills in a manner on where they stand) and as he was looking at the root and the servant's, he saw many flaw's and gaps in servant power and strength for Ritsuka to use properly or effectively 

(in-game, he sees many 1 turn skill's that could be 3 turn skills, many skill's that could be switched, manipulated, upgraded, or downright replaced with a much better, more fitting, and much more practical skill for them, such as adding an effect to star absorption skill's adding either an NP gauge increase, Crit Star Generation, or self-buff of some kind like crit up or even gut's, then skill's like charisma which he though could add either a party debuff removal first than the attack buff for better flexibility and team support, or further increase attack to certain people, similar to Liz's female buff or Jalter's dragon buff, and many star rating's that don't make sense bugged him as well in both servatn's with to high a rating for someone as weak as them or someone to low a rating for someone as strong as them, such as someone like Stheno being a 4 star, Astolfo being a 5 star, or Medb being a 5 star when they should be either 3 or 2 star servant's, Stheno though deserves 1 star status as weak as she is, then there was the other side of the spectrum with servant's like Arash, Sasaki Kojirō, Asterios, and Spartacus being 1 star's when they could arguably be 3-star servant's, same for Musashibō Benkei, Leonidas I, Georgios, Edward Teach, and even people like Hans Christian Andersen and William Shakespeare could be 3 if nor 4 star's in their own respect's, then there was servant's like Medea, Medusa, Cu (lancer, proto, caster), Hector, Romulus, Lu Bu Fengxian, Kiyohime, Darius III, and the Hassan's who could be 4 stars in all respects, then it was just low or inconsistant hit count's, inconsistent skill's and command card deck on certain servant's, and bad NP, Bond Craft Essence, or skill's on a certain servant)

seeing what he had to work with, thank's to his knowledge, clairvoyance, skills, power of a grand ruler, and tenacity, as well as his high divinity, he thought of how to improve them while staying true to their legend and legacy in a much more... practical and efficient sence to make them last longer or act better while handicapping the enemy.

Alcaeus:"... this is going to be a very VERY long night, not only do I need to improve them, I need to in a manner where Master would have the advantage where only with a proper master and the knowledge I have to improve them can they achieve this level of power where they can then truly shine as to make it much easier on master and harder on our enemies... but, I took on tougher challenged before, now then, root that connects and records all heroes, reveal yourself to me every secret you got and I'll use them to improve everything for everyone"

for that long night, he made many changed to many servant's, ( in game, namely to put short, he fixed the star rating's of some servants by lowering or raising star's based on performance and utility, made all buff's that last 1 turn like Mana burst, Crossing Arcadia, and Military Tactics or any skill's with only 1 turn buffs now last for 3 turns now, gave and all servant's with a 1 turn evade or invisibility skills the ability to turn it into a "protection from arrows" style skill with them stronger as well as now pierce invisibility only applies to invisibility as evade is no longer in that category, though, sure hit can still hit evade enemies so it makes servant bosses with a invisibility pierce unable to harm them now, though it's a double edge sword, it's somewhat of a welcome one since it's easy to fix for Ritsuka, each skill now has multiple effect's, 2 or 3 effects at best, some even have 4 or 5 where now skill's with star absorption now would normally have either Crit Star generation, an attack of defense buff, or both, or something else entirely and now heal's are in percentages, so now their could be 10% to 75% heal's from allies for team, self, or select teammate heals and gut's is the same for larger, more effective heal's to increase survivability, and he also fixed the hit count's, skill set up's, command card deck, NP's, Bond craft Essences, and skill's of the servant's as a whole)