Alcaeus Dialogue

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 2: I am a servant from another dimension, so knowing my backstory isn't to important to begin with, but if you insist, I'll teach you about me, and a bit about my world if you desire it so"

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 3: now now, I may be generous, but my kindness always comes at a price, do take that into account when you ask something of me and don't think I'll give you everything you desire as well, I will draw a line at some point"

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 4 (if you have any Artoria saber) my ancestor from this world... why is he a woman, even if it's a different world, I find that a bit offputting, hum, you see me as the ideal king you wish you could have been half of, ha, the ideal king is far from what I would say for myself, also, get away from me, I don't like you in the least you sorry excuse of a king who lies to us all about knowing what's best for others and good in heart, how can a king with a heart of stone know how people feel, so get away from me, I want nothing to do with you, prick"

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 5 (if you have Mordred saber or rider) even Mordred is a woman, seriously, is this world's history that messed up, I guess a different dimension is different from my own in the gender's of people as well... what, do I despise you, in this world, you're the victim of having two horrible parents who never loved you, you're action's in history are just, hell, I'll force Artoria to apologize to you now if you want, she should know better if she is this respectable king she says she is and I'll force her to do so if she's that stubborn, but let me break her spine, I really want to see her bleed and suffer"

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 6 (if you have Achilles) all right, hey Achilles, how about a race, I am your descendant in my world, so I want to see who's faster, me or you, hum, a fight, sure, I'll square up after the race gladly"

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 7 (if you have Hercules) my ancestor Hercules is somewhat insulting in this form, yes he wasn't known for being smart and berserker fit's his legend fine, but he isn't dim, I mean his 5th labor was one where he moved a river to clean a stable in less than a day, that took whit, for him to be reduced to this somewhat mindless best is... that's it, come here Hercules, I'm fixing this here and now"

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 8 (if you have Gilgamesh archer or caster) my ancestor from my kingdom I rule now, I see his arrogance is as they say, however, I still do not approve of your attitude, hum, I'm to nice, yes, as a king, it's my job to set the example for my people, that means I must be every emotion possible in certain situations... you didn't mean it in an insulting manner, you meant to say you think I'm a great king, well I'm honored by your word's, but that's hardly true at all"

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 9 (kid Gil) my ancestor's younger self, interesting, what's that, you want to end up like me when you are older when you know what your future hold's, ha ha ha, talk about living up to someone's expectation's"

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 10 (if you have Emiya archer) you're Noble Phantasm is like mine, only I can create living thing's and divine construct's with mine, as well as many more item's that are far stronger... you're jealous of my power, if you want, I can help your power, but it comes at a very heavy price my friend... you prefer a catch, very well, don't go crying to me if you mess up though, that's your screw up train to ride then"

Alcaeus Ruler:" Dialogue 11 (if you have Artemis) you are very different fro the Artemis in my world, hum, what's she like in my world, well, she's more or less the image Atalanta described you as in this world, but I sence a pain in her eye's from time to time, I think it's more or less better you were summoned as you are, you don't have that pain... never mind that, let's have a hunting contest to see who can bring back the most game, I use to do that all the time with Artemis, you in"