The Orleans Singularity

after morning, Ritsuka headed to the main area as he meets up with Alcaeus to talk to him on the way to the main room to rayshift, namely talking about him, though, Alcaeus only said one thing to him about himself.

Alcaeus:" master, if you're to close to me, you may die by my hand, I'm not an angel or anyone who you should be to friendly with to soon, I'm the type who once he decides on something, I do it no matter what, even if that means starting a war, I'm far from genital so you need to wait before you get to familiar (bond level 1)"

with that in mind, Ritsuka then kept to safe questions as he learns some of his likes and dislikes as they head to the main room, with a briefing, and as they were, Alcaeus said his clairvoyance could get the information they needed, but before they left, Alcaeus told Mash her heroic servant she's bonded to was Galahad, and Artoria reacted to this as she knew him, and after this, he also told her the name of her noble phantasm and said they'd train her when they got down with free time (in-game, you would have the abilities when you Unlock by clearing Chapter 17 (4/5) in Camelot. but her NP would still be only to 100 percent till then with the level caps their) after rayshifting, the team is in the singularity of the Orleans, they enter the clear area and then they review everything through Alcaeus's clairvoyance for him to describe what they're up against.

Alcaeus:"... alright, the main enemy to worry about is Gilles de Rais, the general in France during the 100 year war who served alongside John of Arc before she was burned at the stake and was driven mad by his forsaken religion abandoning her and becoming Blue Beard and did... let's just say he was looking for god to punish him for doing unspeakable act's, and he used the grail to bring her back as a vengeful servant bent on revenge... it's actually funny how this COULD be a form of reality if it happened"

Artoria (saber):" focus on the task at hand"

Alcaeus:" sorry, anyway, we got a lot on our hand's as she summoned many servant's enhanced with madness enhancement and a lot of dragon's by her side as she is now the dragon witch, possibly because she was accused of witchcraft in her sham of a trial, alright, now that we know what we're up against, let's get going, Mash, consider this your crash course so don't slow down for even a second"

Mash:" I'll do my best sensei"

Alcaeus:" and master, check your mystic codes abilities, these should be enough to help I bet, better to know what you have than wait for it to be to late"

as instructed, Ritsuka did as asked and looked at his mystic code's effect's, they were quite something for many reasons, with many great effect's to the wearer (in-game, his first skill: team attack (50% up) and crit damage (50% up) increase for 2 turns (10-8 cooldown), second skill: team gut's (restore to 2500 once servant HP reaches 0) 3 times (10-8 cooldown), third skill: team protection from arrow's for 2 hits and triple restoration (200 - 2000) (9-7 cooldown), much more powerful than almost all his other mystic codes if used correctly), this was good as he was able to do a lot.

Alcaeus:" good, if we walk here, we should meet someone soon enough"

Ritsuka:" who"

Alcaeus:" you'll find out when you see her"

walking down, they find a John of Arc and Cu is quick to fight her hearing she was the enemy before Alcaeus could explain and they battled, the fight was somewhat one-sided as John of arc seemed weaker than anticipated, and then Alcaeus explained why with his hand on his head.

Alcaeus:" Cu, this isn't the correct John of arc, this is the one the grail summoned to counter the ones responsible for this, however, due to the fact an alter her is a ruler is in this world, she is far weaker than she should be otherwise"