What do you think of him

Artoria (Saber):" a man I wish I was even an ounce of in life and now"

Artoria (Lancer):" someone who is always on the most moral and honorable path in life who will kill everything evil if it means protecting even one good person, I'm enviable, to say the least, that I can never be like him"

Artoria (Alter):" someone who I would never piss off for the life of me, and yet, would still stand by his side even if he were to stab me in my back"

Artoria (Lancer Alter):" a man who knows right and wrong better than anyone else and will die to do the right thing when no one else will

Artoria (Lily):" someone I want to teach me how to be a proper king, no matter how much it hurt's"

Arthur (prototype):" someone who makes the impossible reality but still focuses on the reality of a situation and what's best for everyone even if it is impossible, in short, he's capable of the impossible, but stays in reality doing so"

Mordred:" the craziest son of a bitch you'll ever meet who is also the most sensible and logical one in the room"

Gawain:" a man who has never compromised his moral's to please anyone and did what was right even with no one's support, a true knight through and through"

Lancelot:" a man with skill unmatched and still seek's to improve himself further"

Triston:" someone who is both sad but happy at the same time and knows how to balance them"

Bedivere:" a man who has seen more than I have and been through even more, and somehow, still kept on smiling and willing to go through it all over again and again for those in need"

Merlin:" he's a far worse bastard than I am, but you can't help but love him for that very reason"

Gilgamesh:" he is a king even I have to acknowledge, his accomplishments are nothing short of what a king is supposed to do for his kingdom and his people"

Iskandar:" he is a conquer who tries to take the peaceful route first, then he will conquer when no peace can be made"

Rama:" he is a devoted husband to his wives and loves them even when separated and cannot love that love no matter what"

Marie:" he is a great king who I wish many other's in royalty took note of, myself included"

Vlad III (Berserker):" he is far more sick and twisted in intimidating his enemies than I, yet far more humane than me as well"

Beowolf:" he is crazier than me in a fight and even more ruthless than I am, but can still show mercy if mercy is to be had"

Leonidas:" he is a spartan through and through"

David:" he is a greedy king who has so much riches, yet, will toss that same riches away as fast as he got it only to benefit his people"

Sheba:" he is a business partner I would both love and hate"

Romulus:" HE IS ROME"

Nitocris:" he's a man who I would never mess with yet, would still have near me"

Ozymandias:" he can be called a Pharoh any day and I'd accept him being called one"

Nobunaga:" he is a strategist who would use the fastest, but most controlled attack to deal with his enemies in one swift blow"

Boudica:" he is controlled revenge, his vengeance is stronger than the fire of the sun, yet, it only hurts those who he point's it towards"

Jason:" he's the scariest son of a bitch you will ever meet, yet, he's the first you go to for help when you're in trouble"