Master's training (romance advice)

Alcaeus was stretching as he and master were going to spar, and many servants were watching as this was bound to be entertaining.

Kama:" TAKING BET'S, HOW LONG WILL MASTER LAST"

Medb:" 5 minutes at best"

Atalanta:" have some faith in master... 7"

Alcaeus:" remember master, you're going to be battling me as if I were a mortal, not a servant or how I was in life as a demi-god, however, a human that is trained to kill in a million different way's, fought war's all his life, and hold's nothing back in any way when fighting, remember mater, go at me as if you're trying to kill me, it may be the difference between seeing the head nurse or not, cause I don't plan on holding back no matter how much you beg, only when you're beaten to the brim will I stop"

Ritsuka:" I've been training hard, so I feel good about my chances a bit, especially if I reinforce my body and physical abilities with my magic"

Alcaeus:" good, that may be the only thing that help's lessen your injuries"

Sheba:" hey master, I know I don't ask much of you, but after about 4 minutes in, take a dive"

Ritsuka:" I'm not throwing in the towel just because you're all betting money"

David:" yeah Sheba, you would know better... last 6 minutes though master, I got money saying you survive that long"

Alcaeus:" Sheba, David, would you like to join us"

both fleed away as fast as they can, bumping into things and breaking a bone, but getting away in time, as they began, even with his magic reinforcement, a single punch still left a big bruise on his arm nearly breaking it and also sending Ritsuka flying.

Ritsuka's thought's:" my arm, I can't feel it too well"

Alcaeus:" I did say I won't hold back you know, even if I am nearly a mortal, I am well trained and made sure to condition my body to the Nth degree"

De Vinci:" by my calculation's on his daily workout and the weight's he has on, he's about 50 times physically capable than the strongest, fastest, and most durable people in the world as a whole, he's more akin to a super soldier in those movies if not more"

Jack:" like the one we saw the other day, that was awesome"

Nursery Rhyme:" oh yes, it was amazing"

with that, master lasted about 8 minutes before he was broken, and the match was set.

Kama:" okay, who said 8 minutes, or the closes thing to it"

Kintoki:" I said 9"

Kiyohime:" I said 7"

Kama:" okay, no one said 8, so to all who said 9 and 7, come collect your prize money, everyone else watch bitterly as you lost your earning's"

many bitterly say their money taken from them as Master was sent to the ER, and their, Alcaeus used his treasury to summon an instant heal and healed all his injuries, then it was another form of his training, and Jalter was asked to help.

Alcaeus:" okay master, here's the next part of your training, how to handle going out with a girl"

Ritsuka:" wait, what"

Jalter:" WHAT, THAT'S WHAT THIS IS, NO WAY"

Alcaeus:" master... if you can't handle women right, you're going to have a hard time in life, and Jalter, I picked you since I figured of all the servant's you'd be the most professional about this without putting your two sense in how your previous spouse treated you as well as being willing to do this, as well as the one I can trust to not let anything happen with, god knows the other's are much worse"