Camalot Singularity part 1

Ritsuka got up and as they head to the command room, Alcaeus has a visually displeased look on his face as Ritsuka asked what's wrong as Alcaeus then ignores the question and walks to the command room, making him worry a little, though getting in, he already gathered many of the servants there, some Hassan and people associated with desserts as far as Ritsuka knew, as well as many kings, though Alcaeus wasted no time with small talk.

Alcaeus:" for this one, I have a special surprise, normally, Master can only handle Solomon, Mash, Me, and 7 other's, but for this one, I'm also bringing along the knight's of the round table through my root energy, this way, they'll use less power, however, this would mean their power is cut to a fourth of what it actually is, but this should be somewhat compensated with some of Master's magical energy, then they're only at half their power at least"

Ritsuka:" oh, but who do we bring"

Alcaeus:"... Gilgamesh, Artemis, Leonidas, Iskandar, Quetzalcoatl, Semiramis, and Vlad, there is a good reason for this, trust me"

Vlad:" will my spikes be useful"

Alcaeus:" namely for roadblocks and emergency walls to harass our enemies, yes"

Lancelot (Saber):" so which of the Artoria's are you bringing"

Alcaeus:" all of them"

with that, they all get to the rayshift and then entering the dessert, Ritsuka has special mystic codes to protect him, and they head where Alcaeus's chain's on them to lead them to someone they needed to meet soon, and as they did enter, they noticed that it was sandy, though Alcaeus gives them all necklaces that protect them from sandstorms and they go through smoothly as they meet an assassin holding a captive, though, Alcaeus had an easy fix for this.

Alcaeus:"... First Hassan, do you mind speaking through the monitor"

First Hassan:" may thee lower thy blade to thy company Hassan"

Hassan:" FIRST HASSAN, I was not aware"

Alcaeus:" and hand over the girl to us please, we need her to meet the pharaoh in this land"

Hassan:" of course, here you go"

being handed an unconscious Nitocris, he then pours water in her face to wake her up, and as she knows she's in the presence of fellow king's and pharaoh's, she acts in a proper manner, then a man came who Tristan call's out to"

Tristan:" Bedivere, is that you"

Bedivere:" Tristan, what are you-, MY KING-...sss"

Artoria (Saber):" Bedivere... I guess seeing more than one of me is a bit much, let us explain"

explaining everything, Bedivere understood a basis as Alcaeus then fill's in gap's and detail's needed, though he also reveals something very big about this specific Bedivere, the fact this Bedivere is not a servant, but THE Bedivere from his time in Arturian legend in another world, this shock's everyone as he then explains his arm itself is made from the legendary sword Excalibur which kept him alive all this time and was offered to join them since their goal aligned with one another and while Bedivere did hesitate, he agreed to accompany them to serve under his king proudly once again, they were heading to the Pyramid where the Pharoh Ozymandias was to get him to join their side.

Alcaeus:" we want this out of the way now, so let's get going now, oh, and while we may accidentally piss one person off for undoing his work, he'll forgive us by the time we meet him"

Ritsuka:" what do you mean"

Alcaeus:" now come on, we don't got all day, we gotta get this done here and now"