Alcaeus's Interlude 1

in the simulation room for a simulation battle, Olga has only Ritsuka and Alcaeus were there to see if Ritsuka will be able to handle his power.

Alcaeus:" thank's again for this test, I wish to see if Ritsuka can actually handle my power and it not cost anything, so master, as of now, let's test out with some basic enemies in large numbers"

Ritsuka:" alright, bring it"

then enemies were spawned and Alcaeus would take each out one by one, using his power bit by bit, though, nothing really pushing it as it was quite an easy fight, leaving Alcaeus unsatisfied.

Alcaeus:" what the hell was that"

Olga:" those were warm-up enemies, perfect for testing some ser-"

Alcaeus:" THAT WAS A CAKEWALK, those enemies were incredibly weak, bring better enemies, Wyverns, Soul Eaters, even a Hydra, just bring better enemies"

Olga:" so you do want to be pushed to your limit"

Alcaeus:" that's clear and obvious, this is to see if I can go all out when it's just me and master so we can better prepare for mission's, so don't hold out on me, come at me with all you got"

Solomon:" I mean, he's not wrong, better understanding the limits of how much Ritsuka can get our of Alcaeus will better help us adjust the team and how far Ritsuka can push Alcaeus before he will eventually run out of Mana"

Alcaeus:" what say you master, willing to push your limit's"

Ritsuka:" ready when you are"

Alcaeus:" atta boy, now that's the attitude I was looking for, bring it on, whatever you got, send them my way"

with that, the intense battle began, 3 battle's with 6 enemies each for a total of 18 enemies each, and in each, there were Hydra's, Dragon's, and Cerberus, and many other tough enemies, and yet, despite that, Alcaeus hardly broke a sweat, being able to take them out without much struggle whatsoever"

Olga:"... I knew he was tough, but"

Solomon:" yeah, this is on a whole new level, he didn't even use his noble phantasm, his bare hand's were enough, he really is a monster of a servant"

Alcaeus:" GOD DAMN IT, WHY ARE THESE SIMULATION'S SO WEAK, fine then, I'll just find opponent's worthy myself, wait here master, I'll be back"

leaving the simulation, Ristuka waited as Alcaeus brought 9 servants, Hercules, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Atalanta, Artemis, Jalter, Arjuna Alter, Cu Alter, and Christine, some of Chaldea's strongest servant's (and lore-wise, some of the most powerful servants in all).

Achilles:" so what is this about"

Alcaeus:" training, we're testing to see how far Master can use my power before he loses all his Mana, so we were in the training room to push us both that far, however, the enemies are far weaker than I thought and I could take on dozens of them with my bare hand's so I wasn't able to be pushed as far, so I'm going to need to battle all of you to really push myself"

Gilgamesh:" I see, so that's why you dragged us here, so tell me, in what order do you want your beating in, do I go first since I was in the middle of something"

Alcaeus:" first off, you were on your ass doing nothing, and second, what do you mean order, I'm taking all of you on at once, come at me with all you've got"

Olga:" WAIT, THAT'S WAY TO MUCH, even if it's you, you can't possibly-"

Alcaeus:" shut it Olga, we're doing this"

this time, it was a fight, it was intense, and it was long, but after, the training ground was almost completely obliterated and Ritsuka bearly came out with his head attached as Alcaeus was only slightly beaten up as the others were beaten to a pulp, needless to say, he was indeed pushed, and Ritsuka fell hard as he woke up in the medical center as Solomon was tending to his wounds.