E Pluribus Unum part 1

after the event's in Camalot, they were heading to America, Alcaeus said due to the scale of thing's this time, it may take a bit of time to solve it this time if they are going to solve it correctly, but still, it's going to be a long road ahead of them even after with Babylonia, where Alcaeus said they'd be facing a Beast of Calamity, Tiamat, but as Ritsuka visit's Alcaeus room to get him when he woke up at 4 due to Kiyohime finding a way in his bed and Hassan needing to drag her off him, he finds out that Alcaeus was crying in his room alone, and not light crying, sobbing to the point of his nose running and pillow soaked in tear's and mucus which was getting all over his head and face, and part's of his upper body too, it was gross, but Ritsuka didn't mind that for now as he only wanted to see what was wrong.

Ritsuka:" Alcaeus, are you alri- wait, are you still asleep"

Ritsuka then take's a look to find he was asleep and then in an instinct to help him even a little, he grabs his hand as that seemed to calm him down, then after a few minutes, Alcaeus wakes up and then rushes in a panicked state to clean his face with his Blanket and then straighten out.

Alcaeus:" master, what are you doing here, is it time to rayshift already"

Ritsuka:"... why were you crying in your sleep"

Alcaeus:"... let's go, we have work to do... now's... not a good time"

Alcaeus cleaned himself up since he was a mess, and to clean the snot on his body, took his blanket, pillow, and sheet's to the washroom, and then headed to the command room, this time, Artoria (Lancer) was called to help since she was now tasked to help fix everything she screwed up even after getting almost every bone and organ broken by Alcaeus when she was summoned and is still not fit for combat, but Alcaeus said if she stayed, she'd be in worse condition before they left, so she was forced to tag along, then it was Seigfried, Christine, Martha, Nitocris, King Hassan, and Vlad, they were the recommended servants, especial with some of the upgrades most of them got

Nitocris

Cost: 12 (10 due to Alcaeus's tampering and 8 if Grailed)

ATK: 1,283/10,579 Grail ATK: 12,912

HP: 1,699/12,016 Grail HP: 15,007

Attribute: Star (because she shaped the way for future pharaohs to not be used as puppets)

Growth Curve: reverse S

Star Absorption: 75

Star Generation: 12%

NP Charge ATK: 0.95% NP

Charge DEF: 5%

Death Rate: 105%

Alignments: Lawful・Neutral

Gender: Female

Traits: Divine, Female, Humanoid, King, Servant

Command Card Deck: QAAAB Hit Count: Quick- 6, Arts- 4, Buster- 4, Extra- 8

Skills

First Skill (cooldown 7-5)

Divine Pharaoh's Magecraft B - A- - A+

Increases own Instant-Kill success rate for 3 turns (75% - 150% based on level)
Recovers Party's HP (20% - 75% based on level) 
Increases Party's defense for 3 turns (30%) (after Interlude 1)
Further increases Party's defense for 3 turns (30% - 50% based on level) (after interlude 2)
Charges own NP gauge (60% - 120% based on level) (after interlude 3)