Alcaeus's prank

Alcaeus just got done working yesterday as he went to bed with no work now, he was satisfied, but he had the energy to spare this time since he had no work this time and was thinking, he hasn't really done anything bad for a long time, and now that he thought about it, he wanted to pull a prank on everyone in Chaldea now, just for the hell of getting a gut-busting laugh once it's all over, and seeing how many fall for it.

Alcaeus:" it's not wrong to wish to be young, in my youth, I gave up many thing's ordinary children such as hanging out with your friend's all the time, playing with them, and pulling prank's with them as well, I didn't have much of that as it was rare for me, but now... I can do that with ease... alright, let's pull a prank and see how this goes, first stop, the round table"

Alcaeus found that knight's excluding Mordred and came up with an amazing Prank, Mordred was out with master last night and nobody really knew what they did since things got awkward and it was left out of the report due to Alcaeus pulling some testicles till blood came out and then he summoned an item from his treasury and got ready.

Alcaeus:" Hello All, have you all seen Mordred, I want to confirm something with her"

Lancelot:" no, we haven't seen her yet today"

Artoria (Lancer):" I assume she's tired and resting, why"

Alcaeus:" I found this when cleaning out her bathroom, honestly, a pregnancy test that says positive just thrown on the floor, at least properly throw it away, anyway, tell Mordred to clean up better cause I don't want to clean stuff like this again"

Knight's of the round table:"... WHAT"

Gawain:" GIVE ME THAT... this is a legitimate pregnancy test, and it says positive"

Triston:" Master and Mordred... that was honestly unexpected, but the 2 are close so I guess it's not impossible"

Gareth:" I'M GONNA HAVE A NIECE OR NEPHEW TO SPOIL NOW"

Artoria (Saber Alter):" HOLD ON, there is no guarantee this is 100 percent accurate"

Artoria (Saber Alter) thought's:" no way master is taken by her, nope, no no, he's still able to get"

Alcaeus:" I made them for Chaldea to see if anyone gets knocked up, and I made sure they were 100 percent accurate, see here, it only takes a bit of bodily fluid, in this case, Pee, to tell if you're pregnant, and without fail or inaccuracy, it will tell you if you're pregnant or not, so if it says you're knocked up, honey, there's a bun in the oven whether you like it or not"

Lancelot:" if it's like that, then it's undeniable"

Gawain:" oh, but Alcaeus, do you know who the father is (crack's knuckles) I have a few words to say to them"

Alcaeus:" that's obvious, there's only one person able to knock up Mordred in the first place, not only is it theoretically impossible for a regular human and even another heroic spirit to do so, even with your more organic bodies, but if this person did it, he would be the only one able to, also thank's to the fact he's on her good side, master, think about it, who else has the ball's to even consider asking Mordred to bed"

Arthur (Prototype):" I see, if master has courted Mordred, then we are to accept it, if it's out of love, then we cannot interfere"

Gawain:" but-"

Arthur (Prototype):" no but's, we of all people who have turned our back on Mordred have no right to dictate her life or love life, especially  any one of the king's form from myself, in our life, we disregarded Mordred even though we knew she was our child from the moment we let her join the round table, what she does with her love life is none of our concern or business since we already established in our life that we don't accept Mordred as our child even though she was born from us and we knew the whole time, doing so would be hypocrisy and selfish as we only wish to be involved in ruining Mordred's happiness, as Alcaeus stated in that vision, we're hypocrites above all, and I'd like to move away from that, part of that is accepting my faults, until I'm truly and utterly willing to accept everything of Mordred as my child, I will stay out of her life"