Chp.58

Liyha

"Hold up y'all watch this" I got on my tippy toes and started doing the crybaby

"Ayeeeeeee"Mia ass started smacking on my ass "that's how she had my nephew"she yelled to the live making me laugh.

"Don't claim my son" sky said looking at ha like she was crazy.

"Whoa shit I'm tired" I stopped and laid down on the floor "this bitch drunk as fuck" I heard trez and I looked up and flipped her off.

"I'm not even drunk just tipsy" I tried to get up but I ended up falling back on the couch "yea you tipsy alright" jayla said.

"Somebody help me" I lifted my arms out and treasure and jayla helped me up "where you going" jayla asked and I pointed to the guest room.

They helped me to the guest room and I got into the bed and laid my head down on the pillow.

I felt like I was on a roller coaster "you okay Liyah" jayla asked me and I put my thumbs up "imma get you some water" she said walking out the room.

"She's trying" trez said sitting next to me on the bed "yea I know" I mumbled looking at her "that's a good thing tho rii" I asked her and she chuckled but nodded her head.

"Yes y'all were like sisters at one point" I nodded my head "I just miss my best friend" I looked over at the door and saw jayla standing there with my water.

"Uhhh here you go, I'll let y'all talk" she said getting ready to walk out "no wait Umm trez let me talk to jayla real quick".

"I wanna go back to the party anyways" trez said making us laugh "ight bye y'all" we waved her bye and she closed the door when she left out of it.

Jayla was standing by the dresser I know she's nervous cause she keep playing with her bracelet "jayla come sit down fool".

She smiled and sat down on the end of the bed "hey".

"Hey"

"Look I just wanted to let you know that I'm not mad at you no more okay I let that shit go along time ago I'm just disappointed in the actions you took place of and how you went about everything" she nodded her head.

"I understand I was wrong and I know that, I honestly don't know why I did what I did, it was Stupid and I'm disappointed with myself" I nodded my head,

"We cool now" I asked her and she smiled and nodded her head "now give me a hug hoe" she squealed and jumped on me.

"Jayla stop humping me"I said as soon as she started to do it "girl stop playing you know you like it" she stopped and sat up "move yo gay ass one I'm not sky".

"I know that's the problem" she said just like the TikTok and I died laughing "wait you for real bitch" I asked her and she shrugged ha shoulders.

"Ian never looked at her that way but now that I think about she not ugly hell she actually fine" my mouth was wide open "girl close yo mouth it's not like I'm gone fuck the girl I got other shit to worry about" she sighed and I pouted.

"I'm here for you and my niece...and my nephew" I rubbed her belly and she popped my hand "stop cause what if I'm pregnant for real" I laughed.

"Then you gone have another baby simple"I shrugged my shoulders and she sighed.

"I never wanted my kids to go through this...your lucky to have von" I nodded my head "well you don't need xander you got me I'll be your baby daddy how about that" she playfully rolled her eyes and waved me off.

"I'm not gone stress over it, hell I don't even know if I'm pregnant for sure" I nodded my head "we can check tomorrow"I told her and she nodded her head.