Chp.29

Liyah

"Liayh get up we got to get ready"I groaned moving around in Dave bed trying to go back to sleep "Aaliyah I'm not gone ask you again"he said slapping my ass cheek hard.

I hopped up and mugged him "fuck Dave that shit hurt"I yelled rubbing my ass "my bad let me kiss it"he said walking up to me "no leave me alone"I pushed him away from me.

"I know yo ass not mad"he said and I ignored him walking into the bathroom starting the shower "Dave can you get my outfit out the closet"I asked him and he said yea.

I took my clothes off and got in the shower, I moaned when I felt the hot water hit my back.

I did my face wash and brush my teeth and then I washed off my body "come on lee we already late"I heard Dave voice outside the shower "don't rush me nigga".

We have to go to xander and jayla gender reveal today, I'm ready to see if I'm having a nephew or a niece.

I got out the shower and dried off, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked back into the room seeing Dave sitting on the end of the bed on his phone.

"Can you lotion my back"I asked him handing him the lotion dropping my towel "yea"I put lotion on my arms while he rubbed my back and side and wrapping his arms around my naked body rubbing my belly.

I bit my lips smiling "ight get dressed so we can go"he patted my but and I giggled "why you alway slapping on my ass"I asked him going over to my outfit that was laid out.

"Girl don't nobody be worried about that lil ass booty"he said and I flipped him off "you be gripping on this lil ass booty"I said and he shrugged my shoulders "cause I want to" he said and I shook my head.

"Okay I'm ready"I said grabbing my purse walking out the door with Dave following behind me, I stayed the night at his house cause they had to much going on at my daddy house last night.

"Can I get the aux"I asked him when we got in the car "hmm"he handed me the aux and I did a little dance "don't play no sap shit"he said and I waved him off.

He must've forgot I'm a whole nigga at heart.

Got a drop on this flexin' nigga, he from Tennessee
I had a thot, she be with the shits, she told me where he be.

Dave looked over at me and grinned at me "I say for sure baby let me know,if you wanna eat she like 'von, you already know,just put yo girl on fleek'" I rapped with the song flipping my hair.

Dave laughed at me "you goofy as fuck bro"he said and I laughed "that ain't nun new".

The whole ride there we vibe to music taking videos and we stopped to the gas station to get me some snacks.

"Do I look cute"I asked him before we walked into the venue "yes you look beautiful mamas"he pecked my lips before opening the door for me making me blush.