Chp.59

Liyah
Obgyn
3:20 pm

"you nervous" I asked jayla while sitting in the doctors office with her "yes my baby girl not even two yet liyah" I nodded my head understanding where she coming from

"I just got my apartment I'm tryna work enough to have enough for my bills to be paid when I leave work if I am pregnant" she just kept going.

"Have you talked to my brother" she shook her head "no we haven't talked in two weeks" I shook my head "that's just sad" I mumbled.

I was very disappointed in my brother "well I'm here for you me and Mia we got yo back" I gave her a hug and she hugged me back crying.

"Yea yo ass pregnant" I mumbled and she mugged me "shut up" I laughed and she pouted "I better have a boy hell" she said making me smile.

"See that's the spirit" I smiled at her and she shook her head.

My phone started ringing and I saw that it was von "wasuh" I answered the phone "where my child" I smacked my lips "damn no hey bae how's your day, I know I came in late last night but I love u" I rolled my eyes making jayla look at me.

"Girl I came in at ten and hey mamas now here my baby at" "yea ight, him and zaria with my mama" Jayla named got called and we got up.

"Tell jayla ha ass pregnant" I laughed "jayla von said you pregnant" she flipped the phone off "she know" I mumbled on the phone and he laughed.

"Where y'all going when y'all leave there" he asked me while we got to the back room "go get the kids and go back over to my pops house you coming by" he chuckled "I'm already over here" I shook my head.

"Well we'll be on the way when we get done with this" he said okay and we hung up.

"Okay ms. Brown imma have you pee in this cup and we'll go from there" jayla nodded her head and grabbed the cup walking to the bathroom connected to the room.

"Done" she came out in 5 minutes "you must had to use the bathroom" I asked her and she nodded her head "hell yea".

We waited for about 10 minutes before the doctor came back "ah we meet again ms.brown" he said and she smiled nodding her head.

"Well you are indeed pregnant, according to my charts you about 8 weeks" I smiled at jayla while she smiled down at her stomach.

"Do I have to talk everything over or you remember" the doctor asked her typing things on his laptop "no I'm good, just go to the front desk and get my prenatal vitamins" she said and he nodded his head.

"Yes ma'am and your next appointment will be next month on the 16th" I nodded my head locking the date in my head.

"Okay thanks doc" he nodded his head walking out the room "ouuuu my bitch finna give me a nephew" I hugged her and she laughed.

"I was scared to have another baby but now I'm happy I can't wait till see the gender" she said and I cheesed.

"Ight come on we gotta go get the kids" she nodded her head and we walked out the doctors office after getting her prescription.

Once we got the kids we went to my pops house "who all here" she asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "girl you never know" I said getting yushon out his car seat.

"I miss you mama baby" jayla said to zaria kissing her cheek making zaria smile and start talking giberish "why you can't be nice to me like that" I looked at yushon and he mugged me.

"I'm sick of his shit" I said and jayla laughed "leave him  alone he like a lil von" she said and i nodded my head walking up to the door.

"The princes is home" I yelled out loud and heard nun but groans "fuck y'all to then" I said walking into the living room seeing everybody in there.

"Wasuh mamas" von said when I sat next to him "wassgood fats" yushon jumped out of my arms and into Von's arms "you miss me man" he tickled his stomach making him giggle.

"Hey y'all" jayla came in with zaria on her hip "wasuh jayla" she nodded her head and sat on the couch farthest from xander.

I looked at him and then her "xander you don't see your daughter" I said catching his attention "nah Ian even see lil mama hey stink" he got up and grabbed her sitting next to jayla.

She looked so uncomfortable and that pissed me off 'you ok' I mouthed to her and she nodded her head.

"What y'all do today" maj asked us and we shrugged our shoulders "nun just got stuff for jayla place" I said cause I want xander to hear that my bitch bossing up on him.

"When you get a place" he said and I laughed "2 weeks ago we just moved tho" she mumbled and I shook my head "why you ain't tell me" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Umm ok" junbug said looking at them weirdly and going back to his phone "ha ass fat" I heard him making me shake my head.

Jayla
Pops house
5:05 pm

"Let me talk to you" xander said lowly and I nodded my head getting up with zaria on my hip "let hold her" he said and I shook my head.

"I got her" I mumbled I was just scared that he would hit me or sum if I didn't have her in my arms.

"Whatever" we made it to his old room and I sat on his bed and he stood by his desk.

"What you go get a apartment foe" I looked at him like he was dumb "you put me and my child out" he shook his head "I was just playing".

I rolled my eyes "well I don't play like that and I meant that shìt when I said we done I'm not finna keep getting mistreated I know I did sum fucked up shit but you not finna keep doging me out" I sighed playing with zaria bracelet I bought her.

"Ight" he said and I scoffed shaking my head "you don't even care" I said and he shrugged his shoulders "keep that same energy" I walked out of his room and sat back in my seat.

Jayla gave me a look and I just rolled my eyes, I'm just tired of y'all of his bull shit and I know he's been fucking other bitches cause they stay dm'n me about him.

"I think we need another family vacation" pops came down stairs and we all looked his way "shiii where we going" maj jumped up and pops mugged him.

"Sitcho ass down" we all laughed but maj "shit wasn't even funny" "but y'all come up with a plan and we there" he said walking to the kitchen.

Just like that huh.

Ian forget about this book y'all😂

I wanna beat xander ass no cap

And it feels like pregnancy is in the air...