Chp.50

I didn't proofread so yea...

Trez

"No maj cause why this bitch texting you"I asked him for like the fifth time "bro treasure I don't know" he stressed rubbing his hand down his face

I didn't know if I could believe him or not he look and sound sincere but what if he lying just like them other niggas.

"I'm not about to deal with this shit"I got up and grabbed my stuff heading for his room door.

"Where the fuck you going trez" I heard the bed move and I felt him pull me back "I'm going home you obviously don't take me serious maj" he scrunched up his face.

"Nah you don't take ME serious, you keep pushing me away it's like every time we get somewhere you find a excuse for us to get back to square one".

"I'm tired of this shit trez stop comparing me to them other niggas cause I don't do the same to you about the other bitch...if I wasn't serious about you I wouldn't be doing all of this shit I wouldn't even try to explain myself to yo ass".

He rolled his eyes and walked out the room leaving me there looking stupid "welp you fucked that one up treasure"I mumbled to myself walking out of his room going downstairs.

It was just me and him at his pops house, I walked to the front door and saw him on the couch he looked up at me and shook his head, and I walked out.

"This some bullshit bro"I heard him yell behind the front door.

I couldn't help but let a tear slip, it never fails everytime I get somebody that actually cares for me and wants to be with me I mess it up.

I let my own insecurities and past effect me, people just don't know what I have been threw in life.

I've delt with so much bull shit it's crazy, at the age of ten my mom left me and my pops and that's when he turned to alcohol and that's when everything changed for me.

See I wasn't always like this I use to be a happy child, but once my father started to abuse me I lost all of that happiness.

First it was verbal abuse, then it turned into physical abuse, and he even went to sexual abuse.

I didn't understand why god chose me to go through this, I got told practically my whole life that I was ugly and that I would never be anything in life.

And every man I feel for told me this and treated me like shit so I had no chose but to believe it.

"Trez"I heard maj voice and snapped out of my thoughts realizing that I had tears falling down from my eyes "I'm so sorry maj I- I dont- I didn't want this to happen I'm sorry"I started sobbing.

Maj grabbbed me and pulled me into the house "what's up let me know"he sat us down on the couch and I just couldn't stop crying I kept seeing him on top me and him touching me.