Chp.20

Von

Liljit

Liljit._liyah ||happy birthday to my baby💕(I'm not making a paragraph cause y'all hoes don't need to know about what we got going on)

Comments disabled

"Bae come on its your birthday"liyah slurred stumbling up to me in the vip section that she rented out.

"Nawl I'm good mamas"I said and she pouted and sat down on my lap "what's wrong you ready to go"she rubbed my waves while rubbed her thigh.

I looked around the club checking my surroundings "aye y'all we bout to head out"I got knocked out of my thoughts by Xander coming up to us "ight y'all be safe"I said and he nodded his head and they headed out.

"Von you ready to go back to the room"she asked me again and I nodded my head standing up with her holding her waist "I love you"she said and I smiled down at her "I love you too".

@the resort

"Did you enjoy your birthday"liyah asked me while laying on top of me butt ass naked, we just got done doing 4 crazy rounds of sex.

"Yes I did all thanks to you baby"I rubbed on her ass while kissing on her neck and chest "awww I'm glad that I could make this happen for you"she said smiling up at me.

I watched her as she played with my hand staring off into space "what's on your mind"I asked her still rubbing on her "would you ever hurt me von"she asked me still not making eye contact with me.

It threw me off which made me stop rubbing her back "why you ask that"I asked her and she sighed sitting up "I don't know it's-it's nothing"she said looking down at her hands.

"Nawl it's something if you brought it up now why you ask me that"I asked her again "Im just thinking to hard on things and its leading me to thinking about us ending and it scares me cause von I really love you and if you don't know by now I love hard...I don't have time to get played cause I will fuckin kill you for real"she said and I chuckled.

"Well Aaliyah I wouldn't intentionally hurt you...I very much in love with you mamas and I don't want us to ever end ,you're the reason a nigga even smile on a daily,I love you girl don't forget that"I said pulling her close to me leaving kisses all over her face.

"Von stoop"she dragged before giggling trying to hide her face "I saw your post today"I said and she laughed "and what about it"she said jerking her neck making me mush her head back.

"Girl you ain't got to do all of that"I said and she slapped my chest "don't put yo hands on me"she mugged me and I blankly stared at her "but anyway yo lil ass always trying to pop some shit off"I said smacking her ass "devontae that shit hurt"she yelled rubbing her ass and I laughed.