Chp.25

Liyah

"Get my good side"I said to Dave while I posed for a picture in my room "yo Liyah I'm not about to take pictures all day"he huffed taking another picture

"Nigga you gone do whatever I tell you to do"I said with a attitude and he smacked his lips and dropped my phone.

"Don't know who the fuck you talking to"he said getting ready to walk out of my room "no stop mi sorry"I grabbed his hand stopping him from walking out.

"Nawl get off of me I don't want to hear it" he said mugging me "stop being mean to me"I pouted and he just mugged me "fix your face".

I smiled and let him go "come on it's time to go anyway"he grabbed his keys and walked out the door with me following behind him.

"Dave I'm hungry"I said walking down the hallway "what that got to do with me"he mumbled walking straight into the living room where everybody else was at.

"Bubaaaaaaa"I dragged walking into the living room "what" Xander snapped looking at me.

Boom gotchu.

"Can you get me something to eat"I popped down on the couch and he sighed "no get Dave to"Dave shook his head "nope I'm tired of ha ass"he waved us off and I looked around the room.

Vonnnnnnnnnnnn.

"Stop"he said looking up from his phone "what the hell"jun bug looked around the room and I smiled at von innocently "can you go get me some to eat"I pointed to the kitchen and he sighed getting up and leaving the room.

"Got his ass sprung"Dave mumbled and I laughed "that boy got a whole girl"I waved him off and he looked at me and busted out laughing "I don't find nun funny"I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mmmh" von handed me a blow of Cinnamon Toast Crunch "tank you"I smiled grabbing the spoon and started eat the cereal.

"It ain't never that serious"he mumbled mugging me eating "y'all gone stop being mean to ha the fuck"jayla said walking down the stairs "period"I said drinking some of the milk.

"When y'all became cool"Caleb asked us and I shrugged my shoulders "never had a problem with her that's my bitch she was just getting on my nerves"I said and everybody just looked at us weird.

"Yea...okay"Xander said looking at his phone "what we looking at"jayla looked over at his phone "Yo mama now bye"he smushed her face and she slapped him back "oh Shit"I looked away cause I just pray this nigga don't hit her.

When I ain't her a sound I looked back over at them and saw Xander with a mug on his face "do to fuckin much now if I would've hit yo ass back it would've been a problem don't say shit else to me jayla"he just went off on her.