Chp.9

Von

"Liyah come on bro you got to head back for school"we was standing at my front door and she was hugging my legs not allowing me to walk out the door

"Noooo I don't want to go"she started whining. I hate that shit bro "Aaliyah get up yo ass to old for this shit"I yelled at her getting annoyed.

She didn't say nun to me she just got up and grabbed her bags and left out the front door.

"Fuck him"I heard her inner thoughts while she walked to the passenger side of my hellcat. "To late you already did"I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me"she mumbled under her breath. The ride to ha pops house was quiet as fuck and it's not normal for ha ass to be quiet.

"Wasuh with you"I asked her when we got to a red light "I just find it funny how you trying to get rid of me so fast like damn what other bitch you trying to fuck with".

she just started going off which threw me off all the way "woah it ain't even like that liyah you thinking way to hard on this" I said and she rolled her eyes and ignored me.

"Why you got a attitude I'm telling you it ain't like that I just know you got goals to meet in life and you ain't gone make them if you here laying under me"I said and she nodded her head.

"Ight bro"she said when I pulled up to ha pops house "I'm not yo bro liyah" I said moving her face so she can face me "ight pooh"she poked her lips out wanting me to kiss her.

I leaned in and gave her a long passionate kiss "mmm I'm gone miss you"she said starting to whine again "aye stop that shit I'm not gone tell you again" she pouted and pecked my lips again.

"Ight come on let's go in"I gave her another kiss and got out the car helping her out.

"Thank you"she said when I grabbed her bag. We got to their front door and she unlocked the door,when we walked in we found everybody in the living room.

"Gang what it do"I yelled when I walked in "Yea that nigga got some pussy he never been this happy"maj said and I chuckled and shook my head.

"I swear"Xander said and I waved them off "y'all can get off me"I said and liyah walked upstairs to her room quietly.

She really don't want to leave me🥺

"What's wrong with ha" jayla asked me and I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face. "She don't want to leave me"I said and they all started saying "awww".

"Leave my friend alone"Jayla said hitting jun bug who sitting next to her "why you and liyah like hitting on me"he said and I busted out laughing.

"So are y'all together"Xander asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "that ain't nun of y'all business"I said and they all threw they arms up in surrender.

________________________________________

Aaliyah

Soon as I made it to my room I started packing up,being depressed and shit

Soon as I made it to my room I started packing up,being depressed and shit. "Pooh I know you not in here crying"maj and jayla busted into my room.

"Leave me alone I'm not crying the fuck"I chuckled and turned around and looked at them.

"My bad somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed"maj said and I just mugged him "leave her alone hell"jayla popped him.

He mugged her and laid down on my bed where I was packing the rest of my stuff. "So..."I looked at her waiting for her to say something.

"So what"I said sitting down when I finished packing "how was it"she asked me with a smile.

I blushed thinking about all the rounds we had last night. "It was...amazing"I smiled
"Ummm I should not be listening to this"maj said getting up leaving out my room.

"Girl give me the deats"she said hopping on my bed. I sat up on my headboard "girl so let me tell you I was going dumb last night I mean when I say we was having rounds back to back,bitch I'm glad we went to his house cause y'all would've hated me"I said and she chuckled

"Bihh and let me not get started on his- "aye now you talking to much come on it's time for y'all to leave" von busted into my room cutting my conversation off.

"But cuz she was getting to the good part"jayla said and we both started laughing "I see you feel better now"Xander said walking into my room.

I rolled my eyes "there was nothing wrong with me"they all smacked their lips and waved me off.

"Bye cause y'all always think y'all know some"they got out of my room leaving me and von together "I'm gone miss you"I gave him a hug trying not to pout cause he seem to always get a attitude when I do that.

"I'm gone miss you too baby"he pecked my lips and he helped me grab all my stuff. We took everything to jayla car that we drove here in. "Look at the love birds" Xander said and I rolled my eyes.

"Leave me and my baby alone"I said kissing his cheek "oh now he Yo baby "maj said and I nodded my head "yes problem" I said and he shook his head.

"We have to go bitch come on"jayla honk the horn and I rolled my eyes. I gave von and my brothers a hug telling them bye "bye y'all ,love y'all, and be safe please"I said and they nodded their head.

Once we pulled off I started getting sad again "what's wrong pookie"jayla rubbed my back while still driving. "I miss him already"I pouted and she pouted to "aww my baby inlove"she said and I started having tears fall down from my eyes.

"He must've hit that button in the back of yo pussy cause no way you acting like this over devontae"

"Girl unuh fix yo face see I'm about to call him" She said and I rolled my eyes. I Laid my head down on the window and I felt my phone ringing "what you text him"I rolled my eyes and answered the phone.

"Yes" his face popped up on the screen "what I tell you about that crybaby shit bro"von said and i huffed and put my phone down.

"I'm straight von" I looked ahead not looking at the phone. "Then pick the phone up then I can't see yo fuckin face Aaliyah"he yelled and I rolled my eyes and picked the phone up.

"Why you doing all of that"I said with a attitude "lose the attitude you need to chill out you will see me soon I promise and you better not forget what I told you last night either"he said and I nodded my head.

"Yes daddy"I mumbled and jayla gasped "cuz look what you don did you turned my friend into a freak lord"I busted out laughing "I'm good now bye pooh" I said and he hung the phone after saying bye.