Chp.14

Aaliyah
I didn't edit soooo 🙂

"What you doing"I asked von while we were on FaceTime

"What you doing"I asked von while we were on FaceTime. I was leaving out of my last class for the day.

"Not shit just chillin at home what you bout to get into"he said and I looked at the phone seeing him laying down on his couch.

"Nothing me and jayla gone chill at home or we might go to a movie later on tonight"I said and getting in my car.

"How has she been has she been acting like herself"he asked me and I sighed and shook my head.

"No she try's to act like everting is okay but it's not,I hear at night crying and when I try to comfort her she try to say she's okay...I just want my sister back baby"I said pouting.

"What I tell you about that shit,but Jayla just going threw something and she's just like me she handle things alone even though she know she have people there for her"von said making me understand where she was coming from.

"Well I just love her and I don't want to see her like this forever cause If I have to I will beat Xander ass up for her"I said with all seriousness.

"It's going to get better I promise baby"Von said and I smiled and nodded my head "now call me when you get to your apartment ight".

"Ight be safe" I said and he chuckled "girl I'm staying in the house"I laughed and hung up the phone.

On my way home I thought about jayla and how I can cheer her up. I don't want her thinking that she's in this alone cause she's far from it.

"This bitch gone get out of here feelings"I said to myself.

1 hour later

"Jaylaaaaaaaaaa"I dragged her name while walking into her room "yes baby mama"she said making me smile cause that's the jayla I know.

"Let's go do something"I said jumping on her bed "girl I'm pregnant what can we possibly do"she said with a attitude.

I'm not dealing with these hormones.

"Girl we can go to the movies you know that new scary movie came out today"I said and she moved her eyes from her phone to me.

"Will you but me something to eat"she said and I rolled my eyes cause this all her fat ass do.

"Yes jayla fat ass"I mumbled the last part,she hopped out of the bed fast as fuck "which one we going to so I can know if I need to get dressed up or not"she said and I laughed.

"We going to the one that nobody goes to off of screnshaw road"I said and she nodded her head. She walked to her closet and threw a jacket on and her uggs "ight let's go"she said and we walked out of her room together.

My keys was sitting on the table by the door so all I needed was my purse and a jacket.

"You just knew that I was going to say yes"she said and I chuckled and nodded my head "yes I did"I said and she laughed shaking her head.