Chp.5

Aaliyah
1 week later

It's been a week since von left and it's been slick boring

It's been a week since von left and it's been slick boring.me and von hasn't talked at all,now that he's been gone he can ignore me. It's making me mad cause what the fuck got his time and attention.

"Girl what's on your mind"Jayla asked me when we walked into the cafe. I sighed, I know von her cousin but I'm bout to talk bad about him to her. "Yo cousin really getting me tight" I said sitting down.

She sighed "what he do"she asked me pulling her laptop out. "Okay he been gone for a week and he ain't text nor call me,like what or who got his attention" I ranted to her.

"Girl fuck him y'all cute but I told him if he wasn't ready for a relationship then he need to leave you alone so I don't know why he doing all of this"she rolled her eyes. "I swear, like I told him that he need to figure out what he wanted before he try to mess with me"I sighed.

"But anyway we go on break tomorrow and your birthday in a couple of days"she said chessin and I laughed "and"she gave me a blank face. "And my ass we about to turn up so gone head and tell you brothers that we about to get fucked up ,when we get down there"I started laughing.

"In fact call Xander ass right now"she said and I pulled my phone out face timing him. "What you want lee"he answered the phone and he saw jayla and smirked "hey Jayla"she blushed " hey". "Anyway Jayla wanted to tell you something"I shoved her shoulder.

"I'm calling to tell you that me and lee lee getting drunk for her birthday when we come down there"he had a amused face "okay I'm only allowing this cause cause you saying it"he said and she chuckled. "Boy fuck you"I hung up the phone.

"I love y'all relationship" jayla said and I rolled my eyes. "Girl hold up cause I saw something in the background"I called him back. "Who all with you"I asked him and he looked around "look for yourself"he flipped the camera and showed me everybody including von.

"Y'all say hey to Liyah"he put the camera up to where they could see me they all said hey but I just looked at von. My eyes shifted over to somebody in the back "David!!!"I yelled and he looked up from his phone.

"Ahhh wasuh ma"he said looking at me licking his lips. "Hey what you doing down there"I asked him and I'm assuming he took the phone. "Damn nigga that's my phone" I heard Xander say.

"Nigga shut up I moved back down here"he said smiling "oh why you didn't tell me"I said and he smirked "it was a surprise"I smiled "you gone be there for my birthday" he nodded his head.

I looked up and saw Jayla had a confused face "well I'm gone talk to y'all later bye"I hung up and looked at Jayla.

"Is that the same David you used to tell me about"I nodded my head. She smirked at me "whew von got some competition" honestly.

I waved her off "he don't want me for real"I said and she shrugged

3 days later