Chp.60

Jayla
Her apartment
2:23 pm

"Zaria are you hungry mama baby" I walked in the living room with some Cheeto puffs it was too early to give her dinner.

"Dada" she said making me pout "aww my baby said her first words" i pulled my phone and out and started recording ha.

"What you say mama" I asked her and she smiled showing her two lil teeth that was coming in "dada" "say mama" "dada" "mama" she just looked at me confused.

"Don't worry about it baby" I said stopping the video and sending it to xander and the girls group chat.

I gave her a puff and ate one and we sat back and watched moana we love this movie even tho I cry at the end.

I heard my phone ding see everybody texting me back.

###FTK

1 Attachment

4Lifferssss💕: awww look at my niecey pooh, tell ha her daddy ain't shit tho

Trez💕: liyah shut up and awww she really growing up

She said she don't appreciate the name of this gc🤣

Trez💕: sky made the gc name💀

4Liferssss💕: but be tryna claim yushon

Sky🥴: ok and..who gone beat my ass

Zaria said she gotchu

Sky🥴: somebody better tell her about me Tuh

Trez💕: sky gts

Sky🥴: igh

Xander just texted me let me see what he said

Zaria father 😶

1 attachment

That's cute 💕

Mhmm

Let me come get y'all ?

You can come get her but I'm staying home

Ight whatever

Let me know when you otw
Read  2:45pm

"Lord knows I can't stand your father" I mumbled picking her up "dada"she said tilting her head.

"Okay we get" I said making her giggle "you love yo daddy huh" I asked her sitting her on the bed "you gotta look cute for your date with your daddy" I said and she just stood there playing with her feet.

I got her all ready and went back to the living room unpausing the movie "moana make way make way" I sung and she just busted out laughing.

I love seeing my baby smile it brings joy to my heart, I heard a knock on my door and I rolled my eyes picking her up and going to open the door.

"Thought I told you to text me when you was on the way" I said opening the door to xander "it was unnecessary" he mumbled and I let him in.

"She gone be hungry later on she just had a snack and she's teething so if she start whining give her that green thing and put some baby oral jel on it" I handed her to him and she smiled.